Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Map Release: Cursed Forest, Necropolis, and Shadowland ruins

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Psst you.  Yeah you kid, com'er.  You ever used a Halloween themed set, cause I got something that will make your hair turn white.  You like dark haunted forests ?  Of course you do kid.  No?  Well how about a set of ruins on the plane of shadow ?  Still no?  OK I see that you're a discerning customer, you want the real stuff right?  Yeah I know what you want: an endless city of the dead right?  Hey kid!  Where you going kid!
These are all beautiful and should tie in nicely with my jaunt in the Ethereal plane coming up.  I must have bought them too quickly this time, though, as I don't get a download set link for any of the three. Your other entries are fine, maybe it takes some time? 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sometimes the download link doesn't work on the first day, if it still doesn't work tomorrow let me know and I"ll contact the Dev team and they will work their magic pixie magic.
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Very nice sets.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Awesome, already got plans for all three... although the haunted forest one is about 2 sessions too late, shame on you!
Dude, when do you sleep? You are pumping these sets out like crazy lately.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Awesome, as usual!  Sleep is for the weak!  Embrace the delirum! 
This has been fixed and the download links are now visible on all packs!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
See Ed, that's what happens when I sleep I'm two sessions late for someones game to my eternal shame!  As always let me know if you have any requests, I'll be sticking to spooky and horror themes through October then on to other things! Thanks for the pixie magic Suzanne!
Doc
Marketplace Creator
These maps are sick as always, love the effects on the haunted forest :)