Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Map Set: Hillside Fortress

David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
New Tactical Encounters Series map set just released,  Hillside Fortress . This fort in the rocky hills is just begging to be attacked!  This expansive set features 9 tiles that connect to create a 60 by 60 map for all your large scale battle needs. You also get versions without the fortress and even a blank grass set to dress up how you like with the included 253 PNG objects ( including a catapult ). In addition, there are several buildings inside the fortress so you can wage smaller tactical battles.   And if you don't want to raid the keep, use the "terrain only" maps for any encounter you like. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Beautiful and versatile! Now to find a way to work this into the current story arc... *sigh*
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ziechael said: Beautiful and versatile! Now to find a way to work this into the current story arc... *sigh* Thanks so much Ziechael. I'm also figuring out how to put it in my game. Side trek time! 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
David Hemenway said: ... Side trek time!  A-ha! Thanks for the reminder, I have the perfect side-quest lined up for this... now to sow the seeds into the main plot ;)
That's a very high quality set, great value and versatility. Thanks!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ed S. said: That's a very high quality set, great value and versatility. Thanks! Thank you Ed! Lots of hours and even an all-nighter to get that ready. So glad you like it. 
Ah, good, blanks!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Erich S. said: Ah, good, blanks! Oh yeah! Blanks is the way to go bro!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This thing is jam packed with good pieces (also bread to spread that jam on and a nice cutting board because we are classy around here).
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: This thing is jam packed with good pieces (also bread to spread that jam on and a nice cutting board because we are classy around here). Thanks Gabe. But I think the cutting board with the cheese looks much tastier. Put THAT in the catapult! 
Doc
Marketplace Creator
Great work as always David, These maps are looking better and better :) 
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Doc said: Great work as always David, These maps are looking better and better :)  Thanks Doc. 
Awesome stuff. Now I need to re-plan the next session and throw in a fortress encounter. Thanks for the additional work, mate. 
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Arthur B said: Awesome stuff. Now I need to re-plan the next session and throw in a fortress encounter. Thanks for the additional work, mate.  Thank you Arthur. It was quite a job, but I'm quite satisfied with it. 
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is a wondeful pack
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Stephen S. said: This is a wondeful pack Thanks much Stephen!