Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Players stream overwhelming Roll20 WebRTC

David
Sheet Author
Is it possible for one person’s stream to to completly overwhelm webrtc?  We have one player once he has joined other people find it difificult to connect. Also all the other streams are crackling and and have an echo.  If the players stream is muted all the other streams sound fine. The player seems to have his mic jacked up really high as the background noise of his family drowns out every other persons audio.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi David, Do you have the same issues with OpenTok or is this just with  the new Roll20 beta version of WebRTC?
David
Sheet Author
I am not the GM for the game the issues were occurring on.  I say using OpenTok would be even worse as I the one attempt I made with a game I gm using OpenTok was a complete failure as no one could connect.