Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Community Contributed sheet issues

Has anyone had issues with the 5e community sheet not adding stat score to rolls?, I've just this sheet in 5-6 other games and not had this issue, and yes the +stat boxes are checked and all it adds is the prof bonus.  I don't want the scrap the game and start over as that would take weeks of redoing a shit ton of monster sheets
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Tigerland said: Has anyone had issues with the 5e community sheet not adding stat score to rolls?, I've just this sheet in 5-6 other games and not had this issue, and yes the +stat boxes are checked and all it adds is the prof bonus.  I don't want the scrap the game and start over as that would take weeks of redoing a shit ton of monster sheets Whatever is the issue here, the community sheet has been abandoned and is not being developed/supported anymore, as opposed to the other 2 sheets. So if it's a sheet issue, the chances of you getting a fix are slim. But perhaps there's someone more knowledgeable around who knows their way around the sheet and has encountered this bug before.
The numbers that you see when you hover over the output add in the Stat bonus and the Proficiency bonus together in one  number, the second number, which is usually 0, is from the Bonuses and Penalties section 
I still have no idea what  the issue was but i created new sheets for my PC's and they work but the other sheets still don't ( so i just scrap all the old sheet and redid everything) Ed, ya that i know but the roller was only adding the proficiency bonus and not the stat bonus Thanks for the help Lads
Sometimes an attribute gets corrupted, if you delete them and then go back to the character sheet and TAB through the whole sheet it will re-create the attributes and that should fix it. That might save you some time.