Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

General "Gonna be late to the game" thread

I'm probably gonna be late because of some stuff irl. 
Better be girl related, no other excuse is acceptable young man.
Agreed your parents are still waiting for them grand kids and your getting on in years there boy. :)
Sorry guys; won’t make it on tonight due to work stuff. See you on Sunday, assuming the cake doesn’t collapse in the oven.
Ugh ... Friend just sent me a link for a job that I absolutely have to apply for - and the cut off for applications is this afternoon. So I may be late.  Starts late, finishes early. What kind of a slack bastard plays like that? This kind.  Sorry. :(
forgive my absence last yesterday, I've been shuffling my medications around and I was terribly fatigued
Game says that it starts in 1 hour ... which means I will be late :( Please start without me. I will do my best to get on as soon as I can.