Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Curse of the Crimson Throne. Pathfinder Fri 4pm Est

Edited 1475013967
I am putting together a group to play Curse of the Crimson Throne. This will be a pathfinder setting. I already have one player so I'm looking for 3 more. In thie campaign it is only open to the Classes and Races in the Core Rulebook.I am looking for players who come to play and have a good time. All experience levels are welcome young and old alike. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1689550/c" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1689550/c</a>... If intersted please post a character idea.

Edited 1474857985
Ack...&nbsp; just realized the time was EST and not PST.&nbsp; Sorry I cannot make it then, that is right in the middle of my daughter's scheduled appointment time.&nbsp; Best wishes with the game. I used :&nbsp; <a href="http://paizo.com/products/btpy806v?Pathfinder-Curs" rel="nofollow">http://paizo.com/products/btpy806v?Pathfinder-Curs</a>... to help with my background... Altas Pentor Human Wizard Been playing pathfinder for over 4 years now and D&D on and off for almost 40. Altas spent a period of time as one of Gaedren’s enslaved orphans. Abducted from his parents during a trip to the market.&nbsp; He spent several years of his life as one of his “Little Lamms” before escaping. He has nursed a grudge for the old man ever since. He found a holy symbol of the Sarenrae, while on a job for Gaedren and, intrigued by it, he snuck off to attend services. When Gaedren found out, he beat Altas to within an inch of your his life and broke the holy symbol.&nbsp; Altas faith let him block out the pain, and he escaped Gaedren's control and took shelter in the church, where he spent the rest of his youth. The priests wanted him to follow in the path of Sarenrae, but he lacked the wisdom.&nbsp; He ended up studying magic on a scholarship given to him by the bishop.&nbsp; He is very devoted to the church of Sarenrae and will do most anything they request.
Will this text only or will we be communicating using Skype or something like that
We will be using Discord
Any chance this could be pushed back to 5est?
Sorry but i cant move it back.
Hello! I am a relatively new player to pathfinder. I've only played for the past two months and got hooked. &nbsp;I am very interested in trying out an elven sorcerer. &nbsp;I'm still not sure about his backstory but I do have his name Ionorex.&nbsp; I'm thinking of making him an outcast of sorts.
Hello Javi and welcome to Pathfinder. I have sent you a pm with a link to my page. Can't wait to meet you
2 spots left. Looking for Adventurers
A few questions, is this every week or very other week?&nbsp; Are things like achetypes and traits allowed, or is this strictly Core?

Edited 1475015104
This is a weekly game. This is mainly core. But i do allow 2 traits (One must come from the Crimson thrones players guide), 1 Drawback and i allow Archetypes. I'm only allowing Core classes, races and feats. I allow traits, drawbacks and archetypes to give more flexibilty to the character. But i am a newish DM so im trying to make it as simple as possible for me.
I have an idea for a character, James Montague, professor of dragonology.&nbsp; He is a Human Draconic Druid who had an addicted friend.&nbsp; Unfortunately, my chosen archetype is not availible through one of the free sources yet.&nbsp; If I am chosen, I can PM you a dropbox link to the relevent book though.
I just checked it.&nbsp; It is in Legacy of Dragons.
Can you send me the link that is one book i do not have
The link should be in a response to your PM.&nbsp; Let me know if it is the wrong book.
I only have one spot left open. Open to any level of gaming experience.&nbsp;

Edited 1475115478
What are the other characters in your group playing? and level?
There is a Fighter, Sorcerer and a Druid
Sorry guys looks like we are all filled up. Not sure how to delete this forum post sorry.