Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need some help or a point to the proper information

Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm working on a section of code and want to know if this is possible. I want the dice selection  and the button to have a label under it but I have ran into a stumbling block which I don't where to go to get the info or what to put into the code properly to get it to work. Any suggestions or pointers for a non-coder learning how to code? <div class="sheet-col-1-4 sheet-padr"> <h4 class="sheet-center">Initiative</h4>                     <div class="sheet-row sheet-center">                             <div class="sheet-col-1-3 sheet-left sheet-padr">                             <select name="attr_Initiativedice">                                 <option value="1d6">1d6</option>                                 <option value="1d10">1d10</option>                                 <option value="1d12">1d12</option>                                 <option value="2d6">2d6</option>                                 <option value="1d20">1d20</option> </select>                             </div>             <div class="sheet-col-1-3 sheet-small-label sheet-center sheet-padl" title="Only enter additional bonuses to initiative here. Your Dex mod is already included in the macro button"><input class="sheet-underlined sheet-center" type="number" name="attr_initiative" value="0" step="1"><br/>Bonus</div>     <input class="sheet-underlined" type="hidden" name="attr_initiative_overall" value="[[@{dexterity_mod}]] + @{initiative}" disabled="disabled">     <div class="sheet-col-1-4 sheet-center">     <button type="roll" class="sheet-initiative sheet-small-button" name="roll_Initiative" value="&{template:5eDefault} {{title=@{character_name}'s Initiative}} {{roll=[[ @{Initiativedice} + @{initiative_overall} &{tracker} ]]}}"></button>     </div>     </div>

Edited 1474942692
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Do you just want some text under the drop-down and button?  Try adding <label>Initiative</label> just after the last <select>.  You can do the same thing just after your button.  <label>R oll</label>  You can apply some css to it as well to get it just right.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you Vince for the info. The label under the dice menu displayed perfectly but the button one didn't but i found a workaround in just naming the button. I might go through the sheet and name all the button for conformity.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
It worked for me in my test, but I stripped all class info and worked with inline styles for testing.  There may have been some other css trumping(specificity) the label after the button.  Glad you got it worked out.  Cheers