Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM LFP, Apocalypse World, Tuesdays, 1pm EST/5pm GMT

I'm a GM looking for 2 players to play Apocalypse World on Tuesdays at the times listed, starting tomorrow if we can get the players by then, or next Tuesday if we don't. This is a standard game with no 3rd party characters (original or limited edition characters only). New players are welcome, send me a PM and I'll help you through character creation. If you're an experienced AW player, reply here or PM me with a 1-sentence character bio and the playbook you want to play. In case it matters, the setting is another planet, not Earth. People do not remember Earth for an unspecified reason and have no contact with Earth. They have brought guns and people have figured out how to replicate them, and created makeshift buildings out of metal brought from Earth. There are a few holds of various size around the planet, but much of the planet is unexplored.
(We will be using skype for voice, btw)

Edited 1474914226
I don't suppose that you can push the start time back two hours?  I know that I am asking a lot, but it is the only way I could join you.  Whatever your decision, good luck and good gaming.
It's not a problem for me, but I'm running it by my players. Do you have a character concept/playbook picked?
A Savyhead who is more of a technoshaman.
One of my players just replied that they can't do any earlier bc of school. Sorry.
Oh well, no hard feelings.

Edited 1474917263
Hey, do you mind if i join? 
I don't at all. Do you have a playbook in mind?