Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Vrinn x Miro (1st of Calistril)

Having just stepped out of his Jewellery store, checking on the young Wheel's progress, a flash of movement in his peripheral vision turns his attention towards Choppers Isle and the Old Light. A handful of people team around the locale, surveying the land by the looks, and as the half elf approaches, he sees the diminutive form of Miro among to workers. Sighing, he pauses for a moment to watch the halfling for a moment before approaching. "Miro, a word if ye will... Please." Miro's experience with the rogue, the flat tone of Vrinn's voice and the intense glare that the ice-blue eyes pierce Miro with, it's possible to detect that the half-elf is a volatile powder keg kept in check behind a thin veil of politeness.
Miro smiles and makes his way over to Vrinn.  "Good day to you Brinn. Ow may I help you?"
"Miro..." he begins, his voice being kept calm and low "...Would ye mind tellin' me what th' fuck ye're doin'?" Vrinn asks as he looks around at the workers,  Miro seeming to be at the epicentre.
Miro looks on to the events behind him.  "Setting up de last of de preparations necessary for my new home and college before I seek out the rest of my companions to determine our next step.  All that is left is to give Pilar the rights to oversee things in my absence and collect you all."     As the foreman arrives Miro looks to the man.  "That should be the last of it.  Should any other instructions be required seek the centaur that was in my company before.  She will carry the same weight as my voice in this venture.  With that good sir I wish you a good day.  I eagerly await its completion."     Miro turns back to Vrinn with a determined look.  "Now my friend... Tell me of your plan and how I may help."