Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gulo x Aryah, 1st of Calastria

Gulo looks over the woman, taking note of strength's, weaknesses, anything of note should the atmosphere become combative. he sits down, barking a wench to bring over a meal of bread and meat "So, from what Quah do you come from Shoanti?" he says, taking out his pipe and stuffing it with his sour tasting tobacco.

Edited 1474941037
She turns her attention from the half elf, she looks over at the Hob, "forgive my rudeness, master Hob, I am Aryah, known by the Lyrune Quah as Hunts with Spirits." She looks at the unusual animal kneels down says a few words in Shoanti then stands back up "an unusual animal, I don't believe i have seen another like him."

Edited 1474941385
Dylan
Plus
"I know of your Quah, excellent bowmen as far as humans are concerned, and skilled orc hunters." he takes in a draft, letting the smoke slowly escape his nostrils he looks to Melek, sitting impassivly as she observes the woman, ready to attack should she be called upon "Melek is unique, atleast by human standards, she is much like you then." he says gesturing to her attire "a rather unuseal member of her kind." 
"My people are proud and honorable, but few outsiders can see past our appearance. I would like to change that."
Gulo nods "I have heard of Shoanti steryotypes nothing but horse riding, or shutping, as one drunken man in magnimar was very loud in pointing out, barbaras savages! I have met your people, and while you are more technically simple you are no more barkwards savages then the rest of humanity." he says matter of factly, taking the food from the waitress "If anything you are more enlightened then most humans, you have been warring with the barbarians of Belkzen for countless generations, you know the realities of life."
Aryah, raises an eyebrow, then turns to the server and requests 3lbs of raw meat. "If you will excuse me, I must return to the gate and see to Cheveyo. I will return."
"Cheveyo, what is that, your horse?" 
Aryah chuckles "I have yet to see a horse that eats raw meat. Cheveyo is a mountain lion."
"You would be surprised, I once knew of a goblin Lanzenreiter who trained his war horse to eat the flesh of his enemys, but that is another story. It is a please to meet another who sees the value in felines." he motions over to Melek "Swift, clean, full of deadly intellect and vicious killing instinct!" he says, smiling cruelly.

Edited 1474947117
"The Cheveyo is not just a beast of battle, he is Achak Hania, Spirit guide."
"Intriguing, perhaps some other time we may discuss the differences in our felines at a later time, for now, I have a work to do."