Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aryah x Vrin 1st Calistril

Aryah focuses back to Vrinn "Master Vrinn, I realize you and I did not make the best of impressions on each other. The shoanti are not a demonstitive people. I took offense at your actoin. I realize now, you did not mean offense."
Listening to the darker woman, Vrinn runs his hands down his face, worn and slightly haggard. "Aye. Well, we both got off on each other's bad sides." he remarks, leaning back in his chair and exhaling. "Usually, I wouldn't have given ye a second glance as ye come into town" he begins, looking her over, sizing her up and the large hammer she has with her. "Well, maybe. Either way, there's more goin' on in this town than might appear on th' surface, an' I didn't want a stranger t' be caught up in it is all" he explains, leaning in close over the table and speaking low as to not be overheard by prying ears. "The guard ye were talkin' to? Ain't a guard. Hellknights are stationed here at th' moment, and they'll lock ye up as soon as ye look at 'em wrong" Vrinn informs the Shoanti woman "An' that why I was tryin' t' pretend like we were ol' friends, so ye wouldn't misspeak before someone had a chance t' inform ye of what's goin' on" He sighs heavily, shaking his head as he sits back up properly again. "But aye, we'll be head back up t' past Fort Rannick in a week or so, if not sooner. If ye want t' come, ye're welcome to" Vrinn mentions before taking a sip of the drink in front of him.

Edited 1474947526
She inclines her head and repllies "I would very much like to accompany you."