Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group looking for GM for 5e

We are about to finish a 5th edition game and our GM wants to be a player. We are looking for something long term, dark, challenging with a good story. We were playing on Monday nights 9:30pm est till midnight. Day of the week can be adjusted. We have 2 players who are experienced, with a possible 3rd, the 4th might be inexperienced, depending on who joins us. It is possible that the game will end up being streamed on Twitch, and we generally use Skype to talk while using roll 20 to play. 
Still searching
Pm me!
still searching
sent private message.

Edited 1475643599
Joshua, I would enthusiastically like to GM for your group. You should know that I am a GM for hire, with very reasonable rates. I understand that this may not be your first choice, but hiring a GM has several benefits: The GM will always show up, be prompt, seek to create adventures that interest your group, and produce a consistently strong campaign. Here is a link to my rates and some additional info: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4066601/game-mas" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4066601/game-mas</a>... Good Day, Biff Alexander
still searching
Hi there, I was just wondering if you still need a DM? I'm an old-school geek, 40 Years old and been a DM for almost the entirety of my playing life... about 30 years now. I'm pretty relaxed and have only just picked up 5th ed after a prolonged use of 3rd/3.5 Ed. I like to run custom settings of my own creation - I like a realistic tone (real reactions to the dumb shit players think they can get away with) - and generally like a roleplayed interaction between players and npc's rather than resorting to dice, with high skills being the amount of leniency shown for missed steps - I like combat, but prefer a world based perspective of difficulty, ie, no level appropriateness of encounters... if a place is rumored to be be so dangerous that few people return, and has claimed the lives of numerous heroes...just don't go there when you're 3rd level...just don't ;) I am new to Roll20 though... and that will be a learning curve, but i am computer literate, and have published some VTT maps recently, so it will be a joy to actually use them for their purpose :) Feel free to shoot me any questions... Cheers Matt
Still searching
joshua i am looking for 3-4 players to play in a 5e game if you would like i can host we are currently looking for members.
still searching
You've had 3 DM's offer their Skills, and I guess you turned them down. &nbsp;What are you looking for then?
Its been a matter of times not matching up Simon, thats all, I wish some of them would have worked out.
But I am looking for someone that can run a non-prewritten campaign, perferably in the 5e type, but not generally. Mondays (preferably) or wednesday 9:30-midnight-ish EST