Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFPs 5e One Shot Tonight. 09/27/16

Edited 1475003289
Running a one shot tonight at 8pm EDT. Trying to test out my GMing ability and to get feedback for the campaign. Reply here or message me for an invite. Set in Forgotten Realms Level 1, Standard Array or Point Buy, Each character has been summoned to a tavern in Secomber individually by a courier.
Room for 3 more.
Hi there, we're 2 newbies(I have only played one campaign but it was on Alternity system, and the other guy is completly new to dnd). We already have some nice character concepts. If you have room for 2 that would be great. I would play the noble human paladin with the shield and shield master trait and my friend is playing the criminal Monk Dwarf. We're learning fast if there are some missplays or we're doing something wrong you won't have to explain for the second time. We are 21 years old students from Romania, but studying in the UK Thank you for considering our application.

Edited 1475012743
2 Spots still open.
need 1 more, starting in 30 minutes.
I'd be down to go, but it's my first oneshot.  also, do i have to prepare a character beforehand?
Check you private messages