Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday, AZ Time

I'm looking for a new game to play on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays, and I'm looking for something other than D&D or something similar that. I live in Arizona, which is currently MST, but we don't have daylight's savings time, so I wanted to add some clarification there. So, does anyone have any interesting games available? On my "to play" list, I'd like to try Earthdawn 4th, 7th Sea 2nd, the One Ring, Iron Kingdoms, and a few other games.
Me and another friend are currently looking for a The One Ring game to join as well. Or, failing that, a Loremaster to run it. Iron Kingdoms is always fun and 7th sea 2nd edition is also pretty fun, I confess I don't know much about Earthdawn but it seems interesting.