Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Adventures of Indiana Jones (TSR)!

If adventure has a game, it MUST be Indiana Jones! Seeking a few players for a campaign for The Adventures of Indiana Jones RPG by TSR. Play in thrilling pulp adventure seeking fortune and glory as one of Indy's trusted companions such as Sallah, Short Round Marion Ravenwood, Willie Scott, Jock Lindsey or Wu Han. Or create your own character and travel along the man in the fedora on amazing exploits to discover long-lost treasures and artifacts. I will provide each player with game rules and cheat sheets. It is ok to be new to the game. It is very rules-lite, plays very fast and easy to learn as you go. Do you have what it takes?
No I don't but hey do all of Indie's companions? Like to try playing the person forced into one of his adventures. Let me know date and time