Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - DnD 5e preferred but will try anything

Hey y'all. I've recently had some more time open up and would like to get back into some DnD. I am still relatively new to DnD, although I played through a few short campaigns on roll 20 when 5e first came out.  If anyone has an opening spot for a player I'd love to join. I think I know most of the basics but will probably still use some help in game. I am open to playing any class or race but am really interested in playing a monk.  As for availability, I live on the east coast and work Monday-Friday until 4 so 4:30 is usually the earliest I could play. I definitely prefer games that are more focused on fun but l enjoy more plot heavy games of the story is good.  Thanks!
Hi Kronk, We are looking for players , We have a DM , Home brewing 5th edition , We are looking for newer players because we are all learning 5th edition , Our game will be a weekend game , so it seems you fit what we are looking for . Hit me up if interested . Thanks