Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG- D&D 5E Occasional player looking to play more often :)

Hi there, I am looking for a 5E game to play. I have a group that plays but we only meet once per month and I am looking to play on a more regular basis. Female 27 I live in the PST timezone. I should be available in the evening most nights. Will play voice/video. I'm willing to play pretty much any race/class. I really enjoy games with a solid story line but am willing to explore a more fighting based game as well. Please let me know if you think I could be a good fit for your game.
Hey Victoria. I'm trying to pull a group together that plays multiple times a week. However, the only thing is that I run Pathfinder, not 5e. Pathfinder is similar to 3.5 if you were unaware, but even if you've never played either before, I'm fairly good at teaching the game to new players. 
Salutations Victoria! I'm another PST player here looking for a 5e game on a weekly or every other weekly basis.  Figured I'd chime in and not only bump your thread but mention my own detials: Male 28 Available evenings but weekends preferred. Voice but not video (until I get around to getting a camera) Mature but still have a sense of humor. Fairly solid grasp of 5e rules have even DM'd the starter box for new players a few times. The character I'd play would of course depend on the setting but in general I'm open to play any race and class and like trying new things.  I tend to prefer a good mix of story and combat but capable of playing in games that focus more heavily on one than the other. Good luck on your hunt!  Keep me in mind if you find any promising leads.
Thanks for the response, I found a game to play but if that doesn't work out and I wind up looking for a new group I will get back to you again. Maybe we could form a group together.