Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Players for a Modern 5e Game

Hey I am hoping to get 5 players together to play a modern 5e game, this is out of Ultramodern5 and I will supply characters for a 1-2 session game to just try the system. If the groups like the game we can continue a homebrew game with our own characters. If you are unfamiliar with Ultramodern5, it is a no-magic modern/sci-fi take on 5e with its own equipment, classes, archetypes, etc. The characters will be provided and I can provide some additional information and rules from the book to make the trial session run smoothly.
Depending on Day/Time I'd be interested in trying this out
yeah im down to play, whats the time and day i would be interested in playing with yall.
Sounds cool, right up the alley i was looking at running a game. I am not familiar with ultramodern5.. 
This sounds cool  let me know if there is still spots. send me a pm
super interested depending on the time you're playing
l am interested depending on the time! :-)