Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Pathfinder: New Player looking to join German/English speaking Group. Mon - Thur after 8pm GMT+1

Hi, I'm 30 years old, from Germany and I'm new to Pathfinder, but not pen and paper in general. I'm currently playing in an Earthdawn group but since our GM just became a father I'm looking to join a fun group that enjoys RP and is not too focused on powergaming. I've also watched a ton of Critcal Role and I'm a huge Baldurs Gate (and similar games) fan :) I'd very much like to explore the awesome world of Pathfinder and learn the rules in depth. I enjoy playing social characters and I'm fine with whatever campaign/homebrew you would like to play. I'm looking for both English and German speaking groups. I'm available weekdays from Monday to Thursday as I tend to travel to my SO's place on the weekends. If you're interested in having me join your group, hit me up. Cheers, Adrian
Gold
Forum Champion
Adrian since you mentioned the Baldur's Gate series, which was based on AD&D 2E originally, would you want to try a 2E game? We use Ascending AC more like PF and converted THAC0 into Attack Bonus, but other than that, our game is based on AD&D2 rules like BG1 & BG2 (Shadows Of Amn), for example we have Kits (2E) and we do not have Feats or Prestige (PF). The game would probably fit, or nearly fit, with your schedule, it would be on Tuesday. DM is in US and set the game time for early afternoons USA so that we can also have GMT-night players in the group. We like to think the tone & pace of our game is somewhat similar to BG but just with more roleplaying-interaction and able to do things you can't do in a video game. Our setting is high fantasy, high magic, has a huge world, exploring, dragons, treasures, keeps and castles, flying, undead, lots of NPC's, a few armies in action, and characters backstory/interest is eventually woven into the story of the journey.  If this sounds like a campaign you would want to play, send me a message and I'll invite you to the game to read the full description and meet the party.
Hey Gold, Thanks for your offer! Sadly I just found a group to play with. Good luck on your adventures:)