Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Western City Map, and Token Collection by fellow artist (New City)

PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
What’s happening folks. How are you all doing today? Is anyone doing a western game, or planning one in the near future. I noticed there was a huge gap in maps for western cities so I decided with the influence of a suggestion to do a Western City. This Western City has several blank desert maps to use for your own customization as well as multiple houses to make your own design. I personally love it and with the tokens that Riley Owens has made and Greg Bruni made you really have a whole field of western combat ready to go. Joshua Kurz Silverton Western City Riley Owens Civil War Supplement The Cowboys The Outlaws The Old West Greg Bruni Cowboys and Gunslingers Cowboys and Gunslingers 2 Lawmen Take a look at them and see what you can put together. Would really love feedback for anyone who is willing to give it. Thanks everyone.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Looks great! Thanks for the other links, too!
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Of course its always great to have options. Thank you.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
I recently ran an Old West campaign and those tokens are wonderful for it. I like your Silverton City however it would be nice if there were interiors of the buildings as well as some extra individual buildings (with interiors). My players always make for the interiors when the shooting starts (and so would I). Very nicely done though.

Edited 1478232474
PrincessFairy
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Awesome, I will see what craziness I can come up with for a future expansion on Old West buildings. Thank you very much for your input, many people have taken to that set. I'm thinking something like a few blank desert maps, with more buildings (With Interiors), may even managed to muster up some broken down or burnt buildings for the western fires, with another western town prebuilt. Although I can't promise when it will be released or when I will get to it, but I will make one, just got a few sets to finish up.

Edited 1478243968
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Don;t forget the old mine entrance in town, the 'OK'coral, some cattle pens (you know when the heard comes to town and they go right through it because for some reason they cannot go around - lol), the Wells Fargo station, and for the future - the Train Station with water tower of course. For a bit of a slant, all the technical lighting, sound booms, movie equipment, etc that you find on the 'Western Set' - for that modern campaign. One other thing, the missing Hitching Rails  and wooden sidlwaks. I look forward to whatever comes out.