Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Audio 9/28: Incompetech tracks in the Jukebox

Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi rollers, We're happy to announce integrating a large library, over 1000 tracks long, from Incompetech. Check out author Kevin MacLeod's prolific library of game ready tracks. You can access Kevin's work from inside the Jukebox by hitting the "Add Track" option. The Incompetech tracks are shared under a  creative commons license . Let us know what you think.
Hi! This is very exciting! Are all of the tracks available now? I only seem to be able to access 30 or so (the ones that show up first in alphabetical order) and searching for terms like "fight" or "tavern" don't get me anything. :)
Nice to see this, however I'm only able to see a portion of the A listings for the sound library, with the last visible track titled "And Awaken by Kevin Macleod. Is this bug or so all the library music begin with letter A words for some reason?
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I like the songs, but I also can''t see any songs past the letter A.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
quadz08 said: Hi! This is very exciting! Are all of the tracks available now? I only seem to be able to access 30 or so (the ones that show up first in alphabetical order) and searching for terms like "fight" or "tavern" don't get me anything. :) That should be fixed now! Sorry about that. There was an error in the list so it didn't display everything.

Edited 1475101460
Great move. The musics are neat. Now it just needs some SFX and I'll be almost pleased. Any possibility of bringing the FX from Tabletop Audio's SoundPad to Roll20?
I know this would be several tiers up on the "pain in the butt scale", but is there any chance of just making music that we could upload playable? I do appreciate the speed with which you guys found replacement music. Don't want to seem ungrateful.  But a lot of the fun i have on roll20 is stuff like playing "teddy bear's picnic" when quaggoths are around, or playing the Paul & Storm critical hit song or the price is right failure trombone. I'd be perfectly happy filling up my account's space if it means having a bit more control over the sounds.
I would love a way to control the playing of tracks that are completely pre-cached (not streaming) on my players' computers. In other words, I determine the session's playlist in advance, and then when they log in it caches the music. Then when I tell a particular track to play, it's high quality and local to their computers.
Jeff H. said: I would love a way to control the playing of tracks that are completely pre-cached (not streaming) on my players' computers. In other words, I determine the session's playlist in advance, and then when they log in it caches the music. Then when I tell a particular track to play, it's high quality and local to their computers. I agree, this would also save us users with a data plan a good amount of bandwidth.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Billy Redd said: I know this would be several tiers up on the "pain in the butt scale", but is there any chance of just making music that we could upload playable? I do appreciate the speed with which you guys found replacement music. Don't want to seem ungrateful.  But a lot of the fun i have on roll20 is stuff like playing "teddy bear's picnic" when quaggoths are around, or playing the Paul & Storm critical hit song or the price is right failure trombone. I'd be perfectly happy filling up my account's space if it means having a bit more control over the sounds. The problem is that this becomes quickly abusable with copyrighted material, and (I'm assuming) a legal liability for the roll20 team

Edited 1475108143
You guys are awesome! Thanks for working so quickly to get more music since soundcloud rained on our parade.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Amazing news! Thank you Roll20 team for your hard work in making this happen!
The problem I have with the jukebox is the music, even the ambient sound effects have small tones of music throughout. Thank you roll20 for doing your best, but if possible can we have some standard weather and environment sound effects? Forest in the Day, Forest at night, rainstorm, howling wind, etc. It would be nice, but if not I'll just hope the players in my games have enough imagination to do without audio stimulus lol.
I will agree that this is a great step, nice to see the Roll20 team trying to make things better. I do hope we have more to come since it still feels like quite a step down, but thanks for this great step forward.
Cant say incomptech is my kind of tracks. Alot of them I find wildly different or hard to identify the kind of music they are from the title. However its still better to have something than nothing. Thanks alot guys!! I do find the titles don't exactly much the music you kinda expect in mind though.
Wonderful!! Many of my battle tracks were Kevin Macleod's
This is absolutely fantastic! All of the music that plays in my games have been from Kevin Macleod anyway so this is perfect!  Roll20 to the rescue!

Edited 1475124178
Gid
Roll20 Team
Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Cant say incomptech is my kind of tracks. Alot of them I find wildly different or hard to identify the kind of music they are from the title. However its still better to have something than nothing. Thanks alot guys!! I do find the titles don't exactly much the music you kinda expect in mind though. We likely need to introduce some more tags to the available songs. Right now we adopted the tags that Incomptech uses for their music; which follow tags for genre, feel, and tempo. For the time being until we have cleaned up the search on our end, you might have an easier time browsing through Incompetech's music collection directly which categorizes the music by genre and type:&nbsp; <a href="http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/collections.php" rel="nofollow">http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/collections.php</a>
Great addition. Now we need some SFX and then we're back in business!
Mmmm &nbsp;the soundcloud tab will disapear?
I cant use any soundcloud songs in the juke box
Valentina D. said: I cant use any soundcloud songs in the juke box No, Soundcloud have pulled the plug on us. :( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4029005/in-regards-to-soundcloud" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4029005/in-regards-to-soundcloud</a>
I appreciate the speed and thoughtfulness of Roll20 moving so quickly to address the community's music/thematic concerns. Thank you and thanks to Kevin MacLeod/Incompetech for sharing so much music!&nbsp;I haven't listened to all the tracks yet...but what I've heard so far is cool. I'm hopeful as I continue to explore, I'll discover a variety of musical moods and atmospheres which fit multiple settings/genres. Though with access to 1,000 musical songs that seems pretty likely... and the link to the Incompetech categorized library has been very helpful!
Valentina D. said: Mmmm &nbsp;the soundcloud tab will disapear? I noticed this as well.... &nbsp; I am loving the new music, however.
I'm definitely glad to see an inclusion of Kevin MacLeod's work here, but is a robust solution to the soundcloud issue still on the table? As things stand, I'll probably still have to use internet radio or a Discord bot, though this makes things a lot easier.
The problem is (and really don't wanna sound ungrateful) but I had gods knows how much music AND SFX set up, foldered and pre-set for moods over the course of 2 years. Yes some of it was -ahem- "COPYRIGHTED" * pukes on lawyers shoes * but regardless, even the non CP'd stuff was very hard won to find. Now?&nbsp; 90% of what WORKED is gone and sorry... Incompetech is...-meh-.&nbsp; It really comes no where even remotely close to Two Steps from Hell, or any of the Final Fantasy or&nbsp; Castlevania tracks that, yes, you can get from OCremix.org... for free and CP free. VERY very dissappointed in Soundcloud.&nbsp; I'll make do, but this really is a kick in the teeth.&nbsp; As some of the previous posters have stated though; to make ammends for having us GM's buggered and left bleeding in a ditch, it would be VERY nice if some dedicated SFX could be found.
Franky H. said: Billy Redd said: I know this would be several tiers up on the "pain in the butt scale", but is there any chance of just making music that we could upload playable? I do appreciate the speed with which you guys found replacement music. Don't want to seem ungrateful.&nbsp; But a lot of the fun i have on roll20 is stuff like playing "teddy bear's picnic" when quaggoths are around, or playing the Paul & Storm critical hit song or the price is right failure trombone. I'd be perfectly happy filling up my account's space if it means having a bit more control over the sounds. The problem is that this becomes quickly abusable with copyrighted material, and (I'm assuming) a legal liability for the roll20 team In what way? It would not be a complete database where everyone had access to everything anyone uploaded. The songs you upload would be playable on your account. Copyright holders don't go after a lot of private dropbox or google drive accounts, and that's basically what i'm suggesting.
Billy Redd said: Franky H. said: Billy Redd said: I know this would be several tiers up on the "pain in the butt scale", but is there any chance of just making music that we could upload playable? I do appreciate the speed with which you guys found replacement music. Don't want to seem ungrateful.&nbsp; But a lot of the fun i have on roll20 is stuff like playing "teddy bear's picnic" when quaggoths are around, or playing the Paul & Storm critical hit song or the price is right failure trombone. I'd be perfectly happy filling up my account's space if it means having a bit more control over the sounds. The problem is that this becomes quickly abusable with copyrighted material, and (I'm assuming) a legal liability for the roll20 team In what way? It would not be a complete database where everyone had access to everything anyone uploaded. The songs you upload would be playable on your account. Copyright holders don't go after a lot of private dropbox or google drive accounts, and that's basically what i'm suggesting. What he said; it's only a matter of a few lines of code to prevent anyone from copying / downloading a "copyrighted" track. Only the GM's players could listen (not download or copy) to the material.
Not good enough. I need to add my own things. But a step in the right direction at least.
Kristin C. said: Saevar L. "Liquid-Sonic" said: Cant say incomptech is my kind of tracks. Alot of them I find wildly different or hard to identify the kind of music they are from the title. However its still better to have something than nothing. Thanks alot guys!! I do find the titles don't exactly much the music you kinda expect in mind though. We likely need to introduce some more tags to the available songs. Right now we adopted the tags that Incomptech uses for their music; which follow tags for genre, feel, and tempo. For the time being until we have cleaned up the search on our end, you might have an easier time browsing through Incompetech's music collection directly which categorizes the music by genre and type:&nbsp; <a href="http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/collections.php" rel="nofollow">http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/collections.php</a> Hey thanks! That is actually quite helpful! :D

Edited 1475148955
As much as I appreciate the effort, I have no interest in those tracks. I'd like to see an alternative to SoundCloud added. Custom music trumps any pre-selected list.
While the effort is welcomed, I'm also of the opinion that custom music would be much better. Even if we need to go through another service like Dropbox to do this, it would be appreciated, losing custom music is really annoying and was a huge part of my own games.
Thanks for the effort Roll20, it would be really appreciated is you come with SFX so we can play again as we used to, music is great, I have heard a couple of tracks and give good ambience, so this is really good! Please guys, keep posting updates on the SFX portion. Thanks.
Maneater M. said: While the effort is welcomed, I'm also of the opinion that custom music would be much better. Even if we need to go through another service like Dropbox to do this, it would be appreciated, losing custom music is really annoying and was a huge part of my own games. You could use a music bot in discord to play music from soundcloud or youtube for your custom music.

Edited 1475168908
Dustin S. said: Maneater M. said: While the effort is welcomed, I'm also of the opinion that custom music would be much better. Even if we need to go through another service like Dropbox to do this, it would be appreciated, losing custom music is really annoying and was a huge part of my own games. You could use a music bot in discord to play music from soundcloud or youtube for your custom music. As somebody who runs a Discord server with a music bot, I think that's a very haphazard solution. The music bots I know of (NadekoBot and MusicBot) might offer playback from outside of SoundCloud, but they're much more unwieldy than Roll20's late jukebox. You have to manually queue every piece of music you want to play at a given moment. Not to mention Discord's voice chat bitrate isn't exactly stellar, and quality suffers.

Edited 1475174662
Steve K. said: Hi rollers, We're happy to announce integrating a large library, over 1000 tracks long, from Incompetech. Check out author&nbsp;Kevin MacLeod's prolific library of game ready tracks. You can access Kevin's work from inside the Jukebox by hitting the "Add Track" option. The Incompetech tracks are shared under a&nbsp; creative commons license . Let us know what you think. If there were some way for roll20 to automatically delete the hundreds of soundcloud track listings from our campaign jukeboxes, that would be great. &nbsp;Otherwise, it could take us many man-hours to delete them all with the current interface.
Gargamond said: Steve K. said: Hi rollers, We're happy to announce integrating a large library, over 1000 tracks long, from Incompetech. Check out author&nbsp;Kevin MacLeod's prolific library of game ready tracks. You can access Kevin's work from inside the Jukebox by hitting the "Add Track" option. The Incompetech tracks are shared under a&nbsp; creative commons license . Let us know what you think. If there were some way for roll20 to automatically delete the hundreds of soundcloud track listings from our campaign jukeboxes, that would be great. &nbsp;Otherwise, it could take us many man-hours to delete them all with the current interface. Please, don't delete the musics automatically. Add a button such as "delete SoundCloud trackes", so we can delete the tracks after we save the musics.
Yeah, deleting all those tracks individually took some time but fortunately for me I didn't have a ton of them. And more fortunately I kept copies of them in a repository game so when Incomptech was added, I knew what I had so I could recover those tracks. Some from Critical Role fame like Black Vortex, The Escalation and Volatile Reaction. Not related to Incompetech but worth mentioning is that Tabletop Audio has a beta streaming feature of their Soundpad. I have never used it but intend on trying it for my game on Tuesday. But it looks like you send a link to your players which they paste in another tab of their browser and they hear what you are playing. And the soundpads all have sound effects which might be useful.
Saxton said: Dustin S. said: Maneater M. said: While the effort is welcomed, I'm also of the opinion that custom music would be much better. Even if we need to go through another service like Dropbox to do this, it would be appreciated, losing custom music is really annoying and was a huge part of my own games. You could use a music bot in discord to play music from soundcloud or youtube for your custom music. As somebody who runs a Discord server with a music bot, I think that's a very haphazard solution. The music bots I know of (NadekoBot and MusicBot) might offer playback from outside of SoundCloud, but they're much more unwieldy than Roll20's late jukebox. You have to manually queue every piece of music you want to play at a given moment. Not to mention Discord's voice chat bitrate isn't exactly stellar, and quality suffers. Just an alternative to get the music you want.
FWIW you can use virtual audio cable to run whatever input you like to your mic on your computer. That way you can stream anything you can play to your PC's
Hi, first I appreciate your work and I would like to thank you. But I don't understand why I can't research music or sound effect. Even the word "Star wars". If you can tell me how I can research and find sound effect. And if I have to delete all my music (Ihope not). Thanx, and sorry if my english is bad :)
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Small bug report - it would appear that any tracks that have a hyphen in the title don't actually play back. This is fairly minimal, but it is enough to be noticeable. Thanks for adding this support, it is helpful in the short term, and I look forward to hearing what is put in place long term.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Great resource, my only complaint is the 'tagging' or a list of 'standard tags' so that you can find options quickly. Suggested sorts of tags: - ambient - social - combat - scifi - fantasy - travelling - nature etc
You are better off going to the Incompetech site to browse what you want by genre and then copy and paste into search! You can skip through in the tracks too which makes it much less time consuming to get a feel for the piece. This was a good "fix" for now... I do really like a lot of the tracks on there but we need the ability to upload our own material as we did with Soundcloud.

Edited 1475343184
Mal
Plus
I'm really not all too pleased with these tracks. I've spent days listening through all of them and I feel like a vast majority of the tracks are very unfitting. Do not get me wrong, I still appreciate the effort as it is better than nothing, but from these 1000 tracks only a few feel acceptable for D&D.&nbsp;
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have worked my way through the library over the last couple of days, and thought I would share what I have found. I am currently running through the 5e Tyranny of Dragons campaign, so all of this music fits within a somewhat general fantasy setting (sorry if you are running sci-fi or something else, I just wasn't looking for that music for my game). I classify my music mostly by mood, which helps when things go off course because of the dratted &nbsp;ingenious players; this might also help with finding some music that helps your games, as 1000 tracks is a lot to go through. Pre-Game Music (stuff I use to set the mood while players are joining and before we get playing) Take a Chance by Kevin MacLeod Our Story Begins by Kevin MacLeod The Descent by Kevin MacLeod Rynos Theme by Kevin MacLeod Hero Down by Kevin MacLeod Five Armies by Kevin MacLeod Tempting Secrets by Kevin MacLeod Lord of the Land by Kevin MacLeod Call to Adventure by Kevin MacLeod Willow and the Light by Kevin MacLeod Heavy Interlude by Kevin MacLeod Folk Round by Kevin MacLeod Thatched Villagers by Kevin MacLeod Skye Cuillin by Kevin MacLeod Hidden Past by Kevin MacLeod Oppressive Gloom by Kevin MacLeod Juniper by Kevin MacLeod Celtic Impulse by Kevin MacLeod Achaidh Cheide by Kevin MacLeod General Background Music (many in the Pre-Game music category could also fit here) Pippin the Hunchback by Kevin MacLeod Serpentine Trek by Kevin MacLeod Enchanted Valley by Kevin MacLeod On the Shore by Kevin MacLeod Relent by Kevin MacLeod Tavern/Inn Angevin 120 loop by Kevin MacLeod Celtic Impulse by Kevin MacLeod Fiddles McGinty by Kevin MacLeod Folk Round by Kevin MacLeod Minstrel Guild by Kevin MacLeod Teller of the Tales by Kevin MacLeod Master of the Feast by Kevin MacLeod Old Road by Kevin MacLeod Achaidh Cheide by Kevin MacLeod Town/Village Angevin 120 loop by Kevin MacLeod Angevin 70 by Kevin MacLeod Enchanted Valley by Kevin MacLeod Thatched Villagers by Kevin MacLeod Dungeon/Exploring Ambience and Mood Aftermath by Kevin MacLeod Gathering Darkness by Kevin MacLeod Anxiety by Kevin MacLeod Apprehension by Kevin MacLeod Asian Drums by Kevin MacLeod Blue Sizzle by Kevin MacLeod Decay by Kevin MacLeod Echoes of Time v2 by Kevin MacLeod Dark Pad by Kevin MacLeod Fluidscape by Kevin MacLeod Inner Sanctum by Kevin MacLeod Battle Music Action by Kevin MacLeod Five Armies by Kevin MacLeod Hero Down by Kevin MacLeod Failing Defense by Kevin MacLeod The Descent by Kevin MacLeod Rynos Theme by Kevin MacLeod We Got Trouble by Kevin MacLeod Machinations by Kevin MacLeod Heavy Interlude by Kevin MacLeod Prelude and Action by Kevin MacLeod Interloper by Kevin MacLeod Heroic Age by Kevin MacLeod Mighty and Meek by Kevin MacLeod Tectonic by Kevin MacLeod Witch Hunt by Kevin MacLeod Faceoff by Kevin MacLeod Exciting Trailer by Kevin MacLeod Final Count by Kevin MacLeod Power Restored by Kevin MacLeod Full On by Kevin MacLeod Curse of the Scarab by Kevin MacLeod Nerves by Kevin MacLeod Hidden Past by Kevin MacLeod Hitman by Kevin MacLeod Firesong by Kevin MacLeod Chee Zee Cave by Kevin MacLeod Chee Zee Caves V2 by Kevin MacLeod Clenched Teeth by Kevin MacLeod Constance by Kevin MacLeod Stormfront by Kevin MacLeod Dangerous by Kevin MacLeod Evil March by Kevin MacLeod Chase by Kevin MacLeod Clash Defiant by Kevin MacLeod Crusade by Kevin MacLeod Cambodean Odessy by Kevin MacLeod Firebrand by Kevin MacLeod Sneaking Constance by Kevin MacLeod A Mission by Kevin MacLeod Ambush by Kevin MacLeod Dark Dance by Kevin MacLeod Hidden Agenda by Kevin MacLeod Sneaky Adventure by Kevin MacLeod Sneaky Snitch by Kevin MacLeod Moonlight Hall by Kevin MacLeod Shamanistic by Kevin MacLeod Gagool by Kevin MacLeod Bass Walker by Kevin MacLeod Action (Non-battle) Colossus by Kevin MacLeod Drums of the Deep by Kevin MacLeod Firebrand by Kevin MacLeod Intended Force by Kevin MacLeod Feral Chase by Kevin MacLeod Ignosi by Kevin MacLeod Drama, Sadness/Down Heartbreaking by Kevin MacLeod Loss by Kevin MacLeod Virtutes Instrumenti by Kevin MacLeod Virtutes Vocis by Kevin MacLeod Mourning Song by Kevin MacLeod Pepper's Theme by Kevin MacLeod At Rest by Kevin MacLeod For the Fallen by Kevin MacLeod Anguish by Kevin MacLeod Awaiting Return by Kevin MacLeod Private Reflection by Kevin MacLeod Clear Waters by Kevin MacLeod For Originz by Kevin MacLeod Dark Times by Kevin MacLeod Drone in D by Kevin MacLeod Calmant by Kevin MacLeod Dreams Become Real by Kevin MacLeod Crossing the Divide by Kevin MacLeod Danse Morialta by Kevin MacLeod Drama, Failure or Things Getting Worse The Pyre by Kevin MacLeod Crypto by Kevin MacLeod Despair and Triumph by Kevin MacLeod Heart of Nowhere by Kevin MacLeod Heavy Heart by Kevin MacLeod Oppressive Gloom by Kevin MacLeod Grave Matters by Kevin MacLeod Intrepid by Kevin MacLeod Plaint by Kevin MacLeod End of the Era by Kevin MacLeod Black Vortex by Kevin MacLeod Wizardtorium by Kevin MacLeod Colorless Aura by Kevin MacLeod Dragon and Toast by Kevin MacLeod Confused State by Kevin MacLeod Consequence by Kevin MacLeod Anxious/Scary/Ghosts/Horror Awkward Meeting by Kevin MacLeod Organ Chomatic Fantasia by Kevin MacLeod Dark Standoff by Kevin MacLeod Ghost Story by Kevin MacLeod Long Note Four by Kevin MacLeod Ice Demon by Kevin MacLeod Day of Chaos by Kevin MacLeod Classic Horror 1 by Kevin MacLeod Myst on the Moor by Kevin MacLeod The House of Leaves by Kevin MacLeod Satiate by Kevin MacLeod Classic Horror 2 by Kevin MacLeod Classic Horror 3 by Kevin MacLeod Cryptic Sorrow by Kevin MacLeod Evening of Chaos by Kevin MacLeod Darkness is Coming by Kevin MacLeod Halls of the Undead by Kevin MacLeod Bump in the Night by Kevin MacLeod Happy, Calm Laid Back Guitars by Kevin MacLeod Ritual by Kevin MacLeod Long Road Ahead by Kevin MacLeod Love Song by Kevin MacLeod Long Road Ahead B by Kevin MacLeod Ambiment by Kevin MacLeod Almost in F by Kevin MacLeod Music for Manatees by Kevin MacLeod Feather Waltz by Kevin MacLeod Aretes by Kevin MacLeod Avec Soin by Kevin MacLeod Bathed in the Light by Kevin MacLeod Clean Soul by Kevin MacLeod Easy Lemon by Kevin MacLeod Canon in D Major by Kevin MacLeod Seventh Seal by Kevin MacLeod Happy, Upbeat Brittle Rille by Kevin MacLeod The Path of the Goblin King v2 by Kevin MacLeod The Path of the Goblin King by Kevin MacLeod Amazing Plan by Kevin MacLeod Dreamy Flashback by Kevin MacLeod Fife and Drum by Kevin MacLeod Clear Air by Kevin MacLeod Epic, Majestic, Royal Death of Kings by Kevin MacLeod At Launch by Kevin MacLeod Majestic Hills by Kevin MacLeod Achilles by Kevin MacLeod Americana by Kevin MacLeod Dark Star by Kevin MacLeod Crusade by Kevin MacLeod Grave Blow by Kevin MacLeod Consort for Brass by Kevin MacLeod Cortosis by Kevin MacLeod Discovery Hit by Kevin MacLeod Procession of the King by Kevin MacLeod The Rule by Kevin MacLeod Fanfare for Space by Kevin MacLeod Industrial Revolution by Kevin MacLeod Mysterious, Religious, or Fey A Singular Perversion by Kevin MacLeod AhDah by Kevin MacLeod Not As It Seems by Kevin MacLeod The Snow Queen by Kevin MacLeod Darkest Child by Kevin MacLeod Our Story Begins by Kevin MacLeod Constancy Part Two by Kevin MacLeod Arcadia by Kevin MacLeod Some Amount of Evil by Kevin MacLeod Frost Waltz by Kevin MacLeod Mirage by Kevin MacLeod Rites by Kevin MacLeod An Upsetting Theme by Kevin MacLeod Simple Music to Frighten Small Children By by Kevin MacLeod Atlantean Twilight by Kevin MacLeod Industrial Music Box by Kevin MacLeod Blue Feather by Kevin MacLeod Music Box Theme by Kevin MacLeod Dreamlike by Kevin MacLeod Land of Phantoms by Kevin MacLeod Danse of Questionable Tuning by Kevin MacLeod Agnus Dei X by Kevin MacLeod Alchemists Tower by Kevin MacLeod FairyTale Waltz by Kevin MacLeod Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy by Kevin MacLeod Come Play with Me by Kevin MacLeod Crisis by Kevin MacLeod Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies by Kevin MacLeod Darkest Child var A by Kevin MacLeod Danse Macabre by Kevin MacLeod Carnival/Gypsy/Circus BONUS Carny's Dance by Kevin MacLeod Miri's Magic Dance by Kevin MacLeod Batty McFaddin by Kevin MacLeod Duet Musette by Kevin MacLeod Gypsy Shoegazer No Voices by Kevin MacLeod Aunt Tagonist by Kevin MacLeod Asian/Middle Eastern/African Accralate by Kevin MacLeod Tabuk by Kevin MacLeod Balzan Groove by Kevin MacLeod Arcane by Kevin MacLeod Arid Foothills by Kevin MacLeod Eastern Thought by Kevin MacLeod Cambodean Odessy by Kevin MacLeod Eastminster by Kevin MacLeod Healing by Kevin MacLeod AngloZulu by Kevin MacLeod Desert City by Kevin MacLeod Tribal Drums Birch Run by Kevin MacLeod Black Bird by Kevin MacLeod
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Amazing, Loren S. !! Thank you so much for sharing!
Loren S. said: I have worked my way through the library over the last couple of days, and thought I would share what I have found. I am currently running through the 5e Tyranny of Dragons campaign, so all of this music fits within a somewhat general fantasy setting (sorry if you are running sci-fi or something else, I just wasn't looking for that music for my game). I classify my music mostly by mood, which helps when things go off course because of the dratted &nbsp;ingenious players; this might also help with finding some music that helps your games, as 1000 tracks is a lot to go through. *snip* thank you for this. &nbsp;after losing soundcloud I was really struggling to find a lot of stuff I liked for certain things through TTA, this really helps me get my music back up to par from what it was.
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Silvyre said: Amazing, Loren S. !! Thank you so much for sharing! matsif said: thank you for this. &nbsp;after losing soundcloud I was really struggling to find a lot of stuff I liked for certain things through TTA, this really helps me get my music back up to par from what it was. My pleasure!
Wow! Cool&nbsp; Loren S. I mentioned this previously but I would add or suggest; battle The Escalation Volatile Reaction Black Vortex (all from Critical Role fame) Attack of the Mole Men Creepy/ghost/haunted Welcome to Horrorland Echoes of Time Echoes of Time v2 Unseen Horrors Come Play with Me