Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Lost Tokens

I am running a Game, and have a lot of NPCs the characters interact with and take lots of time to find good tokens for them; but recently every time I log in half the tokens are missing and show up as broken images as shown below, and can no longer find them in search. Please help, its very frustrating to plan a game out only to log in at game night to find tokens have gone bad. Using Google Chrome Mircosoft 7
1381991115
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link. - Gauss
I had this same problem on a campaign I just finished. I just worked around it by having my players ignore them as I could not see them as GM, but they could as players. If you're interested I can send you a link to join Gauss.