Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Full Grid Not Loading up

I have refreshed the campaign grid screen three times and it won't load the full screen. I can't even load the toolbars.
1381963413
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please provide a screenshot. - Gauss
this is the best I can do.
To make a screenshot from inside the computer: Get the screen the way you want it to appear Press the PrintScreen button (near F12) Open an image program (Paint works just fine) Select PASTE and your image will appear SAVE AS a nice file type such as .jpg in a location you can find easily then just link it in your message.
1381989212
Gauss
Forum Champion
I was able to see the problem from your picture of the computer screen. Please disable your extensions, it appears one of them is interfering. If that fixes the problem then you can re-enable your extensions 1 by 1 until you find the one causing the problem. Which browser are you using? - Gauss
Looks like Chrome to me.
it worked. thank u very much