Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Season 3 Lineup

Ok folks, here we go. Just had a quick meeting with folks to figure out what we're going to be doing for characters. Melee : Luke (Swashbuckler of course) Ranged : Archie ( Elmer F. Rhubarb Scout with thieving abilities) Arcane/Wizard Magic : Divine/Healing Magic :  Misc Position : Chris ( Hobbes / Culain , Holy Warrior and Ally) Now discussion at the end of the previous season has come around to mention sticking to a 5 member party, so we may need to fight over who takes the last position depending on how Stripe feels. As it stands, when you have finalized your character sheets, both the 250 and the 300 point versions, please post them in this thread and I'll get them linked up in this post for easy access.

Edited 1475762332
Here you go. For the 250 point version we'd just need to delete the 'Advancement' section, if that's alright. Disguise has been taken as a BG skill, so yell at me if I've taken a step too far. Disguise was there with Acting on the quirk points list but I had to switch those over to Lockpicking after I found out that Luke wasn't going rogue. Elmer Rhubarb 9/10/2016 If there's anything people want me to change, feel free to poke me.
So unfortunately Mark had to withdraw for this season due to family commitments. I don't blame him at all but that now leaves open the slots for both Wizards and Clerics
That's a shame, but family comes first. -1 heavy melee fighter-y dude.