Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Scorched earth on Lunion

Again, sorry I can't make the game today. If anyone is interested Kayleb is keen to provide some training on Lunion while others are off on their way to Mora. was thinking about getting gov permission to head out to a remote location on the other side of the planet and spend a week or two camping out and blowing things up with heavy weapons. A Beer & Boom weekend!
wELL IF YOU WANT TO DO IT ON SOME AIR LESS MOON SOME WHERE I AM BUYING THEY CAMPING GEAR NEEDED FOR (bloody caps) it For the Arheena
That better be Gerald buying that VIC, Jeff didn't loan you that money for training materials, just so you don't die from EMP's. Also you don't have to pay the full amount, just half of it back, unless Izek doesn't want to owe me a favor. I'd accept that as well.