Story Requests Hey everyone. So my library of games is starting to get to the point where I am having a little bit of analysis paralysis. I'm creating this thread as a way for people who want a particular game run to get a chance to have that one run. If you want to play in a particular game, feel free to request it on here with what times work for you. When I'm not working I can try to get to them. Other DMs can also run my stuff so they might run it for you as well. It would also very much help if you could try to get more players interested in a game you request in guild chat. Linking Adventures – These Adventures are not purely mine, but rather links to other DM's games. Atop The Parapets (Den) 8. Sword and Board (14/16) – The Guildmaster has decided that a client of incredible prestige is worth the effort of acquiring. 10. Warlord (22/24) - This Adventure has not yet been attempted. The Plane of War yearns for a single master.  But who can climb that pile of corpses? 12. Primordial Forged (26/28) This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   "I supply the Army, you supply victory." Tree of Life (Eric) 3. Into the Wild(12/14) - A Tree of Life in the mortal world is a rare thing. The guild has decided to lay claim to it, but in order to really capitalize on the tree they need to make a proper link between it and the guild. Time to build that link. Thunder 0: The Weeping (6/8/10) [Narrative] - The rain has begun to fall and will not stop.  The Waters rise and a town calls for aide.  Will nothing stop this oppressive rain? 1: Spear of the Skylord (12/14) – Bedwyr Lugos, Storm Giant Paladin of Kord, has heard tell of the mighty deeds of the small peoples of the guild. Something he hunts is about to go to ground in tiny holes in the ground that he cannot follow. He will pay well, in gold and glory, for those who will help him burn a few trolls out of holes. 2: Be Still My Blackheart (14/16) – A Fellow guildmember has run afoul an evil witch, but before he has built enough of a name for himself as an adventurer the wretched creature has reached out and struck him right in the heart... 3: Menagerie (16/18) –   Dungeons have many of their own dangers.  Rarely do those dangers include the Dungeon itself running away or falling over.  Why can't the Tardis have chicken legs? 4: Avatara (22) -   "An office, a scepter, a duty and a burden.  Lighter than a feather, heavier than a mountain." 5: Bestowal (24/26) This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   "On the subject of Immortality... let us just say 'What goes around comes around' for those with the will to take it." Chult Ties of the Old Faith (6) - A deep lush jungle filled with primordial screams.  But the screams have gone from in the night, to in people's heads.  What dark magics are at work in this primitive place? Beneath the Canopy (6/8) - A welcome.  A treasure.  A servant who speaks above his station.  Can a servant reclaim his place among his masters?  Will the adventurer's help this lost man who dreams of being a slave once more? Sputtering Portal (8/10) - "Who am I?  I might be Morthac.  Or maybe that was the name of someone I killed once.  It remains to be seen.  Oh, hold that thought, I'm not supposed to exist for a few minutes..." - The Wastewalker Hand of the Masters (8/10) - The masters come for the interlopers (Oh hello fellow interlopers).  A challenge to their authority cannot be tolerated. Heart of Darkness (16/18) - The Yuan-ti of Chult have been gone missing and their absence has been noticed by the tribes that worship and rely upon them.  No more skirting the coast, time to go deep into the Jungle for answers. Urmlasypr Dark Deeds (6/8) [Narrative] - A Dark city with dark dealings.  The new ambassador of Cormyr is having political problems and needs some people who have no political ties to come and put some fresh eyes and perspective on a situation. Family Matters (6/8) - Portals into Urmlaspyr are not functioning properly, so people must travel through more mundane means.  Believing this to be a ploy of some kind, the ambassador from Cormyr has hired some extra muscle to make sure the ship carrying his most prized possession makes it to the harbor safe and sound. Floodwaters (8/10) - Politics and knives in the dark are one thing.  Targetting someone's family is another.  The Ambassador is done dealing with things within 'civilized' society.  It is time to wield swords rather than pens and push back against those who would harm him. Shadow Siege (8/10) - Why is it always me?  Social order is beginning to break down in the city.  Darkness comes faster, clings harder, and the shadowfel churns just on the other side of the wall.  With all the trouble going on a meeting of powerful members of the fey is going to be.... eventful. Churning Shadows (10) - The Ambassador is crossing into the territory of Shadow and he knows things are likely to go bad.  Might as well bring all the backup he can get.  That way somebody survives.  This adventure and Urm6 are concurrent. Sunset at Midnight (16/18) - The Ambassador didn't know he needed to shell out top dollar for the events in Urmlaspyr.  But what the Ambassador doesn't know might kill us all.  Some of the lower level guild members didn't survive and don't seem to be responding to normal methods of raising the dead.  What could have gone on in the city to cause all this? Genesis Emerald Mines (6/8/10) - Emeralds as big as your fist?  What is not to enjoy!  Ok, so the bugs as big as your hand.  The Dinosaurs, yeah those are problems too.  Cannibals?  Those are clearly a rumor blown way out of proportion.  Just go there and collect your loot! Emerald Empire (8/10) - Emeralds and Magic?  While it might not be the best place for a summer home, putting down some roots here could be quite profitable.  If only someone would deal with that pesky 'king' that is already in charge... Train Job (8/10/12) - Where does this portal go?  What is making that incredible noise?  Is that a giant metal snake flying low to the ground.... and its full of people? Genesis Machine (12/14) - "Not every adventure ends in a glorious victory.  Sometimes it is a sacrifice for what is right.  Long after I have returned to the Dragon above the Silver Flame will live on.  But before I go, I will bring my light to these dark creatures" Dreadscape (22/24) - This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   "When the sun does not shine, when fire does not burn, I will be there inside each of you.  Carry me in your heart and you are never lost.  No matter what dark demesne you find yourself in." The Final Gate (30) -  This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   "Paths are meant to be walked, portals entered, challenges overcome.  Is this the end, or is it another beginning..." Godless Shining Sun (8/10) - A Harsh sun beats down upon a dying world.  Magic feels raw and untamed and the gods themselves have turned a deaf eye to this world.  No wonder you are being paid so well to deliver a simple message, who else but adventurer's would bother coming to this hell-scape of heat and sand. Shifting Sands (8/10) - Allies in the land of Athas are hard to come by and you are in short supply.  One such potential ally lurks beneath the shifting sands.  One rumored to be a powerful keeper of lost secrets. Flamewake (12/14) - A mighty battle was fought, not long ago, but there was no true victor.  Time to go to the battlefield and see what pieces can be picked up and what powers brought from the broken shards. Dragonslayer (12/14) - This is not the part of the game where we go into a dungeon.  Its the other part. Jailbreak (14/16) - Lots of bad things are moving around in dark places and a theme is emerging among the enemies of the guild.  Having all the dark evil creatures working together seems like bad news for everyone involved and now a powerful emmissay has been captured on the way to deal with these creatures of the Dreaming Dark. Of Gods and Men (26/28) - This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   Some of these lines are beginning to Blur... Wanderer Raging Darkness (12/14) - Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the Lord my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, pray the Lord my soul to take. Storm's Eye (12/14) - A dark Vortex spins out of control in the holy lands.  Whatever is in the middle of that storm needs vigorous application of adventure. Enter the Fugue (14/16) - A party with dark Fae and a jaunt to the City of Justice.  There are a lot of politics going on here and many places where stepping in the wrong place is likely to end in a quick and brutal death. Heart of Light (14/16) - All Mortals are pieces on a board, but those that play are just as bound by the rules as those pieces they move.  Is the pawn truly weaker than the King if they have the power to Check and Mate? Broken Light (16/18/20) - Light, purest Light, is what is made if all the pieces of the Spectrum combined.  There is a single piece remaining for the pieces to come together. Behold, I Walk Again (18/20*) -  This Adventure has not yet been attempted. "We Immortals have all share a common weakness to one degree or another.  We forget that Immortal does not mean Invulnerable.  Should you succeed in Returning him to us, it is a lesson he is unlikely to soon forget." Purpose of Prayer (22/24) - This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   More than simple Ego.  "Those who are blessed with the curse of Psionics know thoughts have powers.  And what is Prayer but the mind given body and soul?" Penumbral Prophecy (22/24) - This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   Light and Dark, Life and Death.  Heroes and Villains cling to the margins. What has been done must once again come to pass. Queens Knife's Edge (18/20) -   Court might be out of session, but the Game Politic never stops. Courtier (18/20) - A messenger of Balance wavering.  A Queen's fiery temper against a Queen's frigid hate. The Letter of the Law (22) - You can't cheat the Reaper.  But who will be called upon when the Reaper is the one that needs to cheat? Mantles (24/26) - This Adventure has not yet been attempted. "We are each playing or parts to the best of our abilities, but this is a thing of Natures." Ascension (26/28) - This Adventure has not yet been attempted. "Come mighty heroes and walk with me/Upon a path of Green/Make a choice and it shall Be / Bitter always, the heart of a Queen" Pandora The Lilly and The Thorn (18/20*)  War Within, Chaos Without What's in the Box? (24/26)    "Do not open" Edges (26/28) This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   The Center cannot hold.  Planeswalker (26/28)  This Adventure has not yet been attempted.   The only way out is Through. Pantheon (26/28)  This Adventure has not yet been attempted. Arcana, Change, Civilization, Creation, Darkness... An End to Madness (28/30) This Adventure has not yet been attempted.  "My arrival foretold, there was only one way this could end.  I am He and I Walk this world and all others."  Arena No Guts No Glory (Heroic) Die By the Sword (Heroic) Living on a Prayer (Heroic) Grassy Gnoll (Heroic) On Thin Ice (Heroic) Head in the Clouds (Paragon) Minted Fresh (Paragon) Timelines Here is the Chronological Order of Adventures: Urmlaspyr 1: Dark Deeds (AL6/8) Urmlaspyr 2: Family Matters (AL6/8) Urmlaspyr 3: Floodwaters (AL8/10) Thunder 0: The Weeping (AL6/8/10) Chult 1: Ties of the Old Faith (AL4/6/8) Chult 2: Beneath the Canopy (AL6/8) Genesis 1: Emerald Mine (AL6/8/10) Genesis 2: Emerald Empire (AL8/10) Genesis 3: Train Job (AL8/10/12**) Genesis 4: Genesis Machine (AL12/14) Urmlaspyr 4: Shadow Siege (AL8/10) Tree of Life 2: Into the Wild (AL12/14) Chult 3: Sputtering Portal (AL8/10) Chult 4: Hand of the Masters (AL8/10) Godless 1: Shining Sun (AL8/10) Godless 2: Shifting Sands (AL8/10) Wanderer 1: Raging Darkness (AL12/14) Godless 3: Flamewake (AL12/14) Godless 4: Dragonslayer (AL12/14) Wanderer 2: Storm's Eye (AL12/14) Urmlaspyr 5: Churning Shadow* (AL10/12**) Urmlaspyr 6: Sunset at Midnight* (AL16/18) Godless 5: Jailbreak (AL14/16) Wanderer 3: Enter the Fugue (AL14/16) Thunder 1: Spear of the Skylord (AL12/14) Atop The Parapets 8: Sword and Board (AL14/16) Thunder 2: Be Still My Blackheart (AL14/16) Thunder 3: Menagerie (AL16/18) Wanderer 4: Heart of Light (AL14/16) Chult 5: Heart of Darkness (AL16/18) Wanderer 5: Broken Light (AL16/18) Queens 1 : Knife's Edge (AL18/20) Queens 2: Courtier (AL18/20) Wanderer 6: Behold I Walk Again (AL18/20) Pandora 1: The Lilly and the Thorn (AL18/20*) Queens 3 : The Letter of the Law (AL 22) Thunder 4 : Avatara (AL 22) Genesis 5: Dreadscape (AL22/24) Wanderer 7: Purpose of Prayer (AL22/24) Atop the Parapets 10: Warlord (AL22/24) Wanderer 8: Penumbral Prophecy (AL22/24) Queens 4: Mantles (AL24/26) Thunder 5: Bestowal (AL24/26) Atop the Parapets 12: Primordial Forged (26/28) Pandora 2: What's in the Box? (24/26) Pandora 3: Edges (26/28) Queens 5: Ascension (26/28) Pandora 4: Planeswalker (26/28) Godless 6: Of Gods and Men (26/28) Pandora 5: Pantheon (26/28) Pandora 6: End to Madness (28/30) Genesis 6: The Final Gate (30) * - These Events are Concurrent. ** - These adventures are designed to be a transition between tiers of needed.