Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D 5E] Wed @ 7-10 PM EST

Edited 1476929953
Sans
Plus
I'm looking for people who are interested in role playing a character first and foremost. It doesn't have to be super serious or badly optimized, all I want is someone who can put themselves in their imaginary friend's shoes.&nbsp; The campaign will have a fair bit of combat, as I feel the system is suited to it. I do intend to have out of combat scenarios too. It will not be a hack and slash, but it won't be a deep political intrigue kind of game where you can go three sessions without a single swing. I do not mind new players, but if you are new and picking a spell caster please make sure you read your classes section ahead of time. It can save a lot of time for everyone involved. That said, I'm not going to break you over mistakes, we all make them, and I will too. If this still interests you, please apply directly to the game listing.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58843/morhadim" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/58843/morhadim</a> Thank you for your interest.&nbsp;
Bumping as one of the players, a few of the party dropped out due to outside issues and we're looking for a few people to come. Been some fun games so far and the current crew have been a blast to play with.
Also, as a quick note the game time has changed from 7-10 PM. This post is still old from the original time.&nbsp;
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Flaming Pancakes said: Also, as a quick note the game time has changed from 7-10 PM. This post is still old from the original time.&nbsp; Fixed your title for you :)
Alrighty, so, thanks to some sudden departures, we now have an open slot in our group. If you can make the scheduled time, and wish to play in our group, we just made it to level 3. Send an application! Our current set up is a battle master fighter, a necromancer, and a war cleric