Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Google Pixel C - Android 7.0 - Lock up on Character Sheet

I've seen this topic on here before.  Why isn't Dev fixing the character sheet lock up issue on Google Pixel C / Android 7.0??  I purchased a membership to use the Roll20 App and it doesn't show me the map but the character sheet works, however it doesn't allow me to drag and drop gear like it would on the site... HELP!

Edited 1476086323
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The native app does not require membership (access to the full VTT from a mobile device requires a Plus subscription), and it does not include the map. The native app is not designed to be a full replacement for Roll20, but more like letting players have access to virtual dice and character sheets while the group sits around a table in the same room. If the app is locking up on you, that's a problem, but the lacking features you mention are not intended to be there.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Also, isn't the pixel a phone? the app is only for tablets as far as I know.
The Google Pixel C is a tablet.... Google it.  And again, my question was not specific to the app but rather the "site" of Roll20.net and the fact that the "Character Sheet" locks up when I select it to update.  Although I can update it on the app, the point of using it on the site is to be able to drag and drop gear.  The app is pointless unless you have all the functionality of the site.  Why would someone pay a premium (like I did) for an app that has no functionality or have the most important component "The Map".  The Devs need to fix the site lock up issue for the Google Pixel C or more specifically Android version 7.0 which is what I'm running as well as update their app for full functionality...
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Again, the native app does not require a subscription
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
@Chris H., For the Character Sheet locking up when dragging repeating sections while connected to the website via a tablet, please post in the  Bug Reports & Technical Issues Forum .  Be sure to read and follow  these instructions . For proposed changes to existing features or new features, please lend your vote or add a suggestion post in the  Suggestions & Ideas Forum .  There are already  several you could add to .