Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Will the older D&D 5e campaign modules be added to Roll20 as campaigns, like Storm King's Thunder?

Hey all, sorry if this has been addressed before, but I tried looking for the answer to this and couldn't find it. I did find a lot of people asking this question, but I wanted to start my own thread to ask it, because I'm very curious about it. The modules Out of the Abyss, Princes of the Apocalypse, and Curse of Strahd are all pretty great, and I'd love to see them appear for sale on Roll20, with the same quality and care put into their representation on Roll20 as is evident in Storm King's Thunder, and Lost Mines of Phandelver. So... can anyone let me know if we're going to see older modules show up on Roll20?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
According to Nolan T. J. of the Roll20 Dev Team: Yes. :)
Oh, awesome! Sorry, somehow I missed that. I tried to be thorough in searching, but alas. Thanks for the link!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You tried, and that is enough for me. Happy to help :)
Oh wow.  Id love to see how you'd prepare those modules. Much nightmare those things lol.