Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Colonel 2.0

Have we decided what we are going to do about the new dead Colonel? Have we sent a reply? If not we should at least send a reply of acknowledgement, and if we are going to get the body, can i suggest we give a vague arrival date. And maybe some deep research into this new Colonel, What can we find out about The Colonel 2.0 P.s. Sorry about today power went on my PC and it took a while to work out what happened, then got distracted.
VIC e. said: Have we decided what we are going to do about the new dead Colonel? Have we sent a reply? If not we should at least send a reply of acknowledgement, and if we are going to get the body, can i suggest we give a vague arrival date. And maybe some deep research into this new Colonel, What can we find out about The Colonel 2.0 P.s. Sorry about today power went on my PC and it took a while to work out what happened, then got distracted. As far as I know, we're planning on going to Regina as requested, but that's as far as we've gotten. We definitely should do some research in preparation. As for a reply, I agree that we should acknowledge our receipt of the message and intention to comply. A vague eta or just or saying ASAP is fine by me.
((does the whole crew know about this message?))
Alby said: ((does the whole crew know about this message?)) We have't specifically said one way or the other. I would say that all of the Wypoc team probably know at the outset. Crew Chiefs should probably told, as well. Agreed?

Edited 1476957462
To help us navigate.
*During one of the regular staff meetings* "Capt'n, I know I risk sounding like a broken music player by saying this ... but this trip has the smell of trap. I'm not saying we shouldn't go but ...  just saying we need to go in with our eyes open and our exit planned."  
"Agreed, Kayleb" "Put together a list of recommendations. You should probably tap Charoux, as well. We'll probably be on Rhylanor for a bit of time while we refit the medical bay. Maybe we can use the time to try to get some background on this Vlen Beckett."
"Look, humans.  I only want to know one thing:   Where......they.....are...." *points hand as a pistol and pretend fires*
"I'm sure you'll have your chance, Rrounllakhs."
Captain, I'm going to assume that by "Tap" you mean "Tap him on the shoulder" or "Tap on his door". In which case, aye Capt'n We'll get right on it. Otherwise ... I mean ... I'm lonely but I'm not that lonely.
Alby said: Captain, I'm going to assume that by "Tap" you mean "Tap him on the shoulder" or "Tap on his door". In which case, aye Capt'n We'll get right on it. Otherwise ... I mean ... I'm lonely but I'm not that lonely. /facepalm "I meant 'tap him for ideas!' "
Aye Capt'n.
For an unknown reason, the taste of vomit suddenly appears in the back of Charoux’s throat... maybe he should see the doctor...