Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Achtung Cthulhu The Nightmare War- A Savage Worlds Campaign

World War 2 Sept 1 1939 Germany invades Poland .Humanity on the verge of Destruction, but entwined within there is madness and evil that cannot be fathomed . Can this war be stopped ,or will something greater bring the world to its knees. This is Achtung Cthulhu for Savage Worlds, playing every other week on Fridays at 7pm central time till 11pm. Youll need a copy of the AC investigators guide . Playing Axis characters at Novice level . Can be from any place on earth. Also you can use the Savage worlds Core book for appropriate edges and or Hindrances.. Seeking 6 investigators, comment below or message if interested in playing. First session November 11 Via Roll20 and G+ hangouts
Correction to the Above post Players will play allied investigators not Axis
I have been wanting to play or GM a Achtung Cthulhu game for a long time.  I really love the setting. This might start an hour too early for me though. I'll check. Already own all the Achtung Cthulhu books.
Nick V. said: I have been wanting to play or GM a Achtung Cthulhu game for a long time.  I really love the setting. This might start an hour too early for me though. I'll check. Already own all the Achtung Cthulhu books. awesome Nick let me know and i will add you to the game, also if you know anypne else who would play send them this way
For anyone on the fence, Acthung Cthulhu is Call of Cthulhu meets World War 2 (in this instance the GM choose to use the Savage Worlds rules and not the Call of Cthulhu rules).
Hey Folks looking for players , this is going to be a very action oriented campaign, with alot of mythos weaved through out. any questions feel free, and if you want to join let me know an i will get you added
I'm interested, but I'm unavailable on November 11. Is it possible to join later?
Brian R. said: I'm interested, but I'm unavailable on November 11. Is it possible to join later? I prefer players be available for the first 2 or 3 sessions. and for sure not miss the first session
I'll be without an Internet connection that weekend, so I'll have to pass. Good luck with the game.
I'd be interested in giving this game a shot.  I've been playing SW for a few years now, just no experience with AC, so I'll have to go over those books when I get a chance.
Mike A. said: I'd be interested in giving this game a shot.  I've been playing SW for a few years now, just no experience with AC, so I'll have to go over those books when I get a chance. Hey Mike would love to have you aboard all you need is the SW deluxe core and the AC Investigators guide. also if playing on fridays works ill send an invite
This sounds super interesting. Combines my love of ww2 with cthulhu. Count me in!
Teagray said: This sounds super interesting. Combines my love of ww2 with cthulhu. Count me in! Hey teagrey  sounds good. youll need a copy of the Savage Worlds DeluxeCore book and the Achtung Cthulhu Investigators guide. we will be playing on Fridays from 7-11pm central time 
Ok Folks who out there is into Scary World War 2. Cthulhu Mythos. Insanity , and incredible action.. Just need 3-4 more players comment or message of interested in playing
Still needing players. possibly able to do pregens for those with out knowledge of Savage Worlds or Achtung Cthulhu. comment or message of wanting to play
Getting closer to start of the campaign. if you like horror and weird war, then give this a Go.. Looking for 3 players youll need the Savage Worlds Deluxe Core rules and the Acthung Cthulhu investigators guide
I'd like to play with you but I'm French and, I don't really know if my English level is high enough to participate in a rpg, I'm not bad but just uhh, not sure of me, maybe we could make a try ? I have got both of the books (SW Rules and ACthulhu, Keeper and investigator).
Siegfried Sefenris said: I'd like to play with you but I'm French and, I don't really know if my English level is high enough to participate in a rpg, I'm not bad but just uhh, not sure of me, maybe we could make a try ? I have got both of the books (SW Rules and ACthulhu, Keeper and investigator). as long as you would be able to play during the hours the game is set for i donr see why you couldnt play. 7-11pm central standard time
Ok  new post. im doing these every 2 days so i dont get in trouble. Still looking for players, if you request i can build a pregen if you dont have the Investigators guide
Game time is Getting Closer still need players Comment if interested
I wish I could but its a shade too early for me. Is the time negotiable?
Robert said: I wish I could but its a shade too early for me. Is the time negotiable? any later would be to late for me im central standard time
Hey guys just need 2 more players . comment or message if interested in playing
getting Closer just need 1 or 2 more players  comment or message if yould like to play