Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Pathfinder Return to Regalia

Hi there, we have a group of three currently running a campaign 3pm (pdt) on Sunday nights, we are looking to add several more players three at most. The campaign is set in a continent that is highly lawful with both colonial and maritime roots called Regalia. All Players are working for a section of the Regalian government called the Order. As the name suggests they are concerned mostly with order above all else.             Characters start at lvl 6 with a 20 point buy for attributes and must be some form of lawful alignment. We are restricted to core races and no 3pp classes. Characters must also have a written backstory and a story about a weapon they use as well as one other item.             For those interested in joining please give more than I’ve played for ex amount of years or have dm experience. We want to see what kind of player you are not how long you’ve been playing; we are open to new players too.
Hi. I am intrigued by your offer/challenge. I don't see any other entries. Are we to send our response by private message?
yea pm's are fine.

Edited 1477219757
Given you mentioned that PM's are okay for applying I thought I'd ask first if there's still openings before putting in a full application. Also you say to provide a back story for the weapon you'll be using, in regards to that what's your policy toward two weapon fighting? Because I was thinking of going with a dual wielding samurai or maybe a ninja Should I assume that no 3pp means no 3rd party? (I have not seen this particular abbreviation before)
We still have openings. Two weapon fighting is cool feel free to make a two weapon wielding character. and 3pp mean 3rd party yes.

Edited 1477251465
i am intrested in playing in your game, so with the application process is it like a interview on skype(text or voice is fine with me) you perform or would you like it all in text as a PM? (also knowing if this is text or voice and with or without maps is nice)
No its not an interview you could just send me a backstory for your character, and or how you like to play that sort of thing our DM will probably like to talk with you a bit over skype.  For our games we use skype to talk there's no video we use maps and tokens as well.
cool, but before i start crackin on a characte whats the party composition currently? everyone likes to feel speical and accidentally being the same class and style of play ruins that magic 
We have two hell knight brothers at the moment and we're getting a third I don't know what he's rolling just yet.

Edited 1477258126
like the prstige class?
Here's a bit more about Regalia. Reglia is something like Port Royal, where nations sent privateers to operate outside of the law. Too much internal conflict brought the nations to take their best and abandon it. After a period of anarchy, The Order was created to ensure discipline and structure. They've since defeated the larger nations in defense of their island nation and are recognized as both the most orderly of all nations and one of the most powerful maritime nations.
Still looking for more people.
Hi, I'm interested in playing. I'm thinking about rolling up an arcane caster. Does the "weapon" have to be a weapon? Can it be a specific piece of equipment instead? Like a shield or wondrous item?