Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mature player looking for EDT weekend Mutands and Masterminds group that ends before midnight

Other than ending by midnight, I don't care when it starts.
I'd be down to play in this game.
I'm interested in playing this game as well, but I can't find anyone who is running in it. I want a game for Sunday nights considering it's the most boring of the week for me. I don't care if we start at 7pm and go to midnight, I have a very flexible schedule at the moment.  
id like to join as a player as well
OK. People that are interested in this, if no one else steps up, let me see what I can throw together and I'll think about running something within the next couple of weeks. I've never been in a roll20 game before, but I've gone through the tutorial, so I'm sure between us we can figure it out.
Alright. I'm in, so lets make this happen, I can help you with the site John if you need some help a bit here and there. 
Sundays are usually booked for me, but if you end up with something on Saturday, drop me a line.  Like Byrd, I'm pretty familiar with roll20 and M&M, although I tend to be a minimalist when it comes to roll20. 
Thank you all for expressing interest and offering to help. I'm working on putting some stuff together this weekend as an overview to the campaign so those that are interested can put together their characters. As to the time, I'm thinking bi-weekly (every other week) for 4 hours?  I see that we have one vote for Saturday so far. I am fine with Saturday evening after 6 pm, or Sunday after 1 PM EST.
Saturdays are criminally underrated. its like everybody wants to play on either Thursdays or Mondays. I'm up for it but huh, supposing we will use our mics to roleplay, are we going to use Skype or discord?
We've had several people express interest in general for the weekend, and a couple people say Saturday specifically. If you want Sunday, now is the time to speak up as the Saturday people currently have the votes. As things stand now, I am thinking we could start playing the weekend after next, 11/5 or 6. I'll give it a couple more days and then if no one says anything else, we'll make plans to game on 11/5, we can shift to PMs (or email?) and I'll send out the broad outline of the campaign. Just as an FYI, it is power level 10.
Just saw this and I wanted to express my potential interest in a spot if you still happen to have any room. If not, that's only fair, since I'm not even 100% certain if could even make it yet. I'm just trying to hedge my bets by having multiple applications out at once since I've had absolutely terrible luck with actually finding a superhero game on a day that works for me. I've made M&M characters for every edition but I have never actually been able to play any of them, so I'm basically a completely newbie that's fairly skilled at making characters. Which is actually kind of depressing when I really think about it.
OK. So, Saturday evening is when we'll do it. Let's say 6 - 10 EST, 11/6. Send me an email to tireddroopypandas at gmail.com if you want to play and I'll put together a mailing list for the group and send everyone out stuff that way. We'll move to email unless the group wants something else.
Alright. Due to lack of response, and my general laziness, I'm gonna call this off until I actually get a game together. Sorry.