Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP]player for D&D e5 want to play as Priest or Templar

Name: V. Erkan gender:male Age:20 About me:ı am half turk half eflakian.I am student,novice tourist guideand recently became chief Butcher.ı started playing D&D little time ago ı start to play like few weeks ago in real life shortly after that joined here to and ı fall asleep.I am great fan of elder scroll series,assassins creed but earlier games and fallout. I dont have microphone so ı am using text while others are talking but ı can make people laugh and cry so dont woryy about that. my favored hobby:reading history and philosophy books alone in dimmed light and Hema(historical european martial arts) timezone:UTC(GMT)+03:00 what ı mean from priest non combat character that utilize on healing and diplomacy int char based character(ı think using wisdom for healing ability is litlle weird) what ı mean from Templar is heavy armored very determined knight or fighter.I dont think templar has any spells-ı want to be historical templar probly from Teutonic Order because ı have some knowlage about their fighting and their training and preferances(ıf you are dm and good on creating class ı will appreciate help.)
I am decent on conversions and balance to 5th ed. Where is your templar template coming from? I have a question for you, I have a pacifist priest in one of my groups. How do you play your priest in combat situations? Been thinking about giving him grater access to utility and defense spells.
my templar template comes from orginaly teutonic order knights as know as burning templar or suicede templar because of their most iconic tecnuiqe. ıthink any priest ı would play will be saint like mostly healing skills maybe 1-2 defence skill probly will run away on close quarter of battle maybe he can use walking stick to defend himself.
ı dont own any documents from teutonic order but ı can say  ı have modest amount of knowledge their fighting styles and their training for least about their earlier ages.
bump