Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Players of all Skill Levels Welcome: Dark Heresy

Had plenty of experience DMing and in Dark Heresy 2nd Ed, Wanting to get back into it and run a campaign centered on a small group of Acolytes, with an equal mix of RP, Combat, and Investigation. Preferably 16 years or older, mature and at least semi reliable.  I can only DM on the Weekend (Sat/Sun) and then only in the evening. (6ish to 12) weekly or biweekly. Post or PM me if interested for further info.  
What timezone? I'd really like to try DH, but i am in CET, so it may not fit my timeframe.
I would be interested depending on your timezone and the day you choose to play.  I'm in the PST timezone, looking for a weekend game.
I am in MST, and any time after 6 MST either Sat / Sun would be just fine for me. 
That is around 2 AM for me, so i will have to pass.
Are you still looking for people for this?
Unfortunately no. All spots have been filled as of 25/10/2016