Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Torchbearer, Mouse Guard, Burning Wheel? Weekday evenings 6-10 PM Eastern (GMT -4)

Hi all, I guess my previous post expired, so I'm posting again hoping to find some folks for a Torchbearer, Mouse Guard, or Burning Wheel game.  I think playing by video would be great if tech allows it.  Best days for me are weekdays, Tuesday-Thursday evenings, 6-10 or 7-11ish ideally. Thanks! Connor
Hey Connor, I've just been getting into Torchbearer and love it so far. I picked up Burning Empires and Burning Wheel as well. Haven't read through them all yet. I hear great stories about Mouse Guard. So I'm down for any of them really! Those times work for me, preferably Wednesday or Thursday. Hope we can get some more people :D
Cool, it seems like an unlikely dream ha, but not something I'll give up on! :)  We need to find more people though.  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?
That's a great selection of games; I'm particularly fond of Burning Wheel and Mouse guard. That said, I'd love to try to join an upcoming game if it happens on Tuesday 7:40ish your time, not too much of a time stretch I hope. Heck, if my Master's Studies weren't eating up so much time, I'd offer to GM then. Sadly, that's not the case so I'll just throw my hat in as a potential player.