Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Advice for a fan of Pathfinder (Player and GM)

I have tried in the past running my own creations but I struggle with the whole mechanical side of Pathfinder. Whereas the roleplay I find a lot more easy. Due to this, my own games tend to fall apart for multiple reasons. I love the world Pathfinder but the whole setting out battles/dungeons and such, is something I truly find difficult. I was suggested by a friend, Adventure Paths are good since they generally have everything set out and take into account what could occur. I am right now, looking at The Council of Thieves it appeals to me since it's one large setting mainly from what I read. It also employs heavily on roleplay which is my strength. I am asking am I correct would this be a good fit for me? Also, if anyone got anymore advice can you please offer it.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/Pathfinder_RPG