Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Dawn of Worlds; 5e

I'm looking to get a Monday group going. Starting time would be around 3pm EST.  The first few sessions we will be playing as gods, shaping the world. I'll be the omnipotent OverGod making the final rulings on decisions for the world, but I want to let the players have an investment into the world they are playing in before even starting.  Once we have a world pieced together we'll begin a campaign in the world. We'll start off in an idyllic village where our PCs have grown up. Then we will slowly expand outward growing that region. Don't worry about giving me character details yet, we will get there. 
Hey there! While I'm completely new to tabletop games and should maybe look for more beginner friendly games, the concept (especially after reading the PDF for Dawn of Worlds) sounds very intriguing! As such, if my lack of experience wouldn't be (too much) of a problem, I'd be very interested in joining. Kind regards, Marcel
I absolutely love world-building and also am fond of 5E. Being able to interact and create the world together and then play in it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to join, if you'll have me.
[Bump - Update]  Still need two more players.