Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DM

Looking for a DM, I have a small group (4 people) who are trying to get some time under our belts. Looking to maybe run Mines of Phandelver, or a homebrew roughly the same length. We are on the East Coast, open availability is week nights between 5 and 11pm and saturday anytime being optimal times. Also, willing to pay for DM. Please, contact me if interested.
I would recommend that alongside your post here, you should also look on the LFG tool for games with 4+ open slots that your group could fit in. When using the LFG tool there are no rules that prohibit groups from applying in games. You seem to have a small group size of 4 people which has good chances to pass than a 6 to 7 man group. The LFG listings change drastically every week as they approach weekends (that is when new games usually come up), try setting the time filters, apply and let the GM know you are a group of people. Bonus points if all of you write an application following the GM's rules separately and consolidating it into a single thread/post. It takes patience but don't give up!