Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deadlands classic, looking for players to join

Im planning on starting a deadlands game and would love some players to join i can gm most of the time especially on weekdays if interested please comment 
Muckracter or Huckster allowed? Sounds like fun
I'd love to join as a mad scientist or Hexslinger if you're allowing them. Haven't played this game in ages.
Hi there! I'm a 25/f experienced player of 5e, though I havn't played deadlands before I'd be interested in giving it a shot and learning the new system (though if you don't want "new" players of this system I understand!). The setting seems really interesting and I'd love the chance to learn more.
Very interested and would love to play a blessed. Could you PM me with your skype or discord information?

Edited 1477012735
im allowing everything that is official if you guys want i can send you a invite to the game 
k so some more info on the game, i want to have plenty of people join the game when i get more then 8 people in i would like to start searching for extra gms to run their own adventures, every character will basically be a agent recruit for the agency travelling north america wherever they are sent to whatever is official in deadlands classic (ill allow like vodoo priest etc) the game will have more of a focus on investigation and roleplaying rather then combat and most of the time there will be ways to stop combat from happening (like sneaking past enemies or other smart things) game takes place in 1877 with a few major things already happened (the ghost was saved after gomora) 
the game will be text only and i will give everyone 1 month to work on characters (2 if i get more players then expected) especially for those that are new to the system. my skype name is kevin carrillo if you want to try and find me there