Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Supportive Group for new player.

I am brand new to RP and DnD style games, they have always interested me however never knew how to start a game up as I live in a small town with not many people that are into it. I recently found out about this website and decided I would take a chance with it and see if I could get anything rolling on here. Looking for a supportive group to teach me the ropes of VTT style of games. I have heard that 5e is easiest to get into but I am open to other and all suggestions. Thank you for your time. :)
If you want to hold out for a 5e game you are welcome to do so.  However if you want to take a swing at 4e, we are always open to new player over in The Living Guild Campaign.  We are a group of ~60 players and 12 DMs that run 4e games in a 'play when you can' style of campaign.  We have a very active community, sometimes overly active in skype chat >.>, and frequetnly run 5+ games a week at different times of the day and different days of the week.  If this sounds interesting to you, toss me a PM or check us out here: The Living Guild Campaign Recruitment Post