Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Some conditions on character sheet won't clear

Had a PC get grappled and then pinned, used the character sheet to set the conditions, and now they won't clear.  Other conditions clear as I check and uncheck them, these don't, and recalc'ing the sheet doesn't seem to help either. Any ideas on how to solve this?
Hmm, opening and closing it a few times seems to have removed the conditions. But now I can't add NEW conditions.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Also, please include in your post what character sheet you're using :) Thank you!
It seems to have resolved itself after loggin everyone off, logging in and reloading it. But this was the Pathfinder sheet, for your own records, in Chrome.

Edited 1477422384
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I cannot replicate this, i tried clicking very fast or slow, but always it seems to set correctly, even if it takes a couple seconds.  (i can break it by having grapple stay highlighted if i check and uncheck pinned very fast, but even then i can still uncheck grapple)
I think that the grapple + pinned glitch or some variant thereof may have happened with me.  And I could physically uncheck, but it didn't clear. And all the penalties stayed across the sheet the whole time. I'm guessing something weird happened with a slowly updating sheet and me pushing too many buttons.  Maybe having both the player and me as the GM having it open and clicking on things at the same time affected it. Regardless, it seems to have resolved itself.