Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Art Library|Premium Assets "Copy to Folder"

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
From the Art Library sidebar within Premium Assets, how does the right-click option "Copy to Folder" work?  All I get is a text box if I click on it.  Doesn't seem to create a folder either... Help.  TIA

Edited 1477478091
under the search bar click my library, there is a button "add" with a folder symbol. create the folder with this. after that you can with copy into folder "name of folder" move the asset in the folder

Edited 1477491811
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Jochen K.  Upload and Add do not appear as as an option under Premium Assets. ;-( My Library Premium Assets

Edited 1477499776
Gold
Forum Champion
Jochen actually is referring to that "Add" (Add Folder) button that is on your My Library screenshot. It is beneath where it says Premium Assets, not that it should appear 'under' when you click Premium Assets. One could say, it is under My Library. Vince please try Jochen's instructions: use the Add Folder button that is showing in your My Library screenshot. I believe his troubleshooting is thinking that you don't have any Folders set up and that is why your Copy To Folder menu is empty. If that's not it, I will provide the standard Troubleshooting steps to diagnose.

Edited 1477535464
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Gold and Jochen. I can Add folders under My Library and I've done so without issue.  I currently have a folder called "Assets" as my root folder and I have multiple sub-folders within Assets.  Curious, what's the expected behavior for right-clicking a Premium Asset image and choosing "Copy to Folder"?
Gold
Forum Champion
Vince said: Thanks Gold and Jochen. I can Add folders under My Library and I've done so without issue.  I currently have a folder called "Assets" as my root folder and I have multiple sub-folders within Assets.  Curious, what's the expected behavior for right-clicking a Premium Asset image and choosing "Copy to Folder"? Vince, I tested it just now to help respond. There is a kind of search-box there (where it looks like you typed "HELP"). Type the first letter of one of your Library folder names there, and it should pop a drop-down list with your folder names that match as you type; use arrow keys to select the correct folder and press Return. Where it says "HELP" in your screenshot try typing "Assets" there and press return/enter to agree on the folder. I believe that covers how it works, if it isn't working like that for you write back.  As for what happens when you do this with a Premium Asset: It sends a copy or reference of the Premium asset into your library folder so that you can find it more easily under My Library with your own organizational structure (folders).  It does not move the asset there, or take it away from anywhere else, it just adds a "copy" of it there.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That was it Gold!  I just needed to start typing a folder's name to see something "appear" that I could choose. Might be nice if we had a little helper text for those of us that are "thicker" than others.  ;-) Cheers