Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cannot use Credit on account to upgrade account

I put money on my account recently to maintain a plus status on my account, but as soon as I did it. The account went into normal sign up account status with the 20 dollars on credit and will not let me upgrade it back to plus after multiple attempts to do so saying error card not transaction upon when I'm using the credit I just put on the account. 
To protect your private information when handling matters pertaining to accounts and billing, we will ask that you please directly contact the Roll20 Dev Team by sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all relevant information regarding your situation. Since this matter will be handled via email, this thread will be closed.