Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gifted Module to Friend still hasn't arrived.

I bought a friend the lost mines of phandelver module 5 hours ago but it still hasn't arrived. Any particular reason it takes this long?
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I see the purchase, and the gift tied to a user's account. Which friend were you trying to buy it for?

Edited 1477513578
I shall grab his roll20 name when he wakes up.

Edited 1477512708
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Falceon. I edited your post to protect your friends email account from possible spammers (they have gotten in the site before). I placed it a flag report that only devs and mods can see so it is not lost.
Oh whoops my bad sorry still mostly asleep thought this was a private message for some stupid reason.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is ok. We are here to serve and protect oops, help as we can. :D

Edited 1477514283
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I just checked his account and it has the LMoP module. If your friend goes to create a new game, they should see the new module on the list on the right side of the screen. In case your friend happens to have more than one account they just need to make sure they log in with the same email you sent it to.
Thanks very muchly I'll yell at him when he wakes up.