Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Burning wheel] Font problem

I seem to have a problem with the Burning Wheel character sheet (Windows 10, Firefox 49.0.2, Chrome 44.0.2403). When a friend of mine showed his sheet it looked totally different. We have tried to solve it ourself but we haven't found a solution. We do have some idea what a part of the problem can be.  In the image below you can see what I see when I open the sheet. With inspect element we made some changes to the font-family settings. We have managed to get the following when we unchecked the two boxes with the red arrows pointed at them. This is how it should be, but when I reload the page I need to make the changes again through the inspect element. I would really like to find an answer to this problem and appreciate all the help and instructions that people can give me. Thanks in advance.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
In Chrome, you probably have to "Load Unsafe Scripts." In the URL bar there is probably a little shield icon...once you click on that, you should get a prompt (or a button or something) to Load Unsafe Scripts. Click that, the page will reload and you should be good.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Mathijs W. said: With inspect element we made some changes to the font-family settings. We have managed to get the following when we unchecked the two boxes with the red arrows pointed at them. I'd like to point out that the second arrow in your image is not pointing to a style created by the sheet author, but a style that's part of the Roll20 website itself. You'll notice the file is "base.css", whereas the first arrow is pointing to a style that's inline (ie, on the page itself, which is the case for the styles in the character sheet). It's also important to note that all  styles that are part of the character sheet start with ".charsheet" as part of their selector.
Thanks Finderski and Brian, Although I didn't have a shield icon, with some google searches for 'Lead Unsafe Scripts' I have found it. With that the sheet works perfectly. Thanks for the quick replies.