Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Depreciated Character Sheet Issue

Edited 1477516572
Much like this issue: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3099855/i-need-a" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3099855/i-need-a</a>... I need the depreciated, shaped 5e D&D character sheet restored to my game so my players can make a copy of everything and move it over to the new character sheets. I inadvertently changed it and couldn't swap back to it. The main game is&nbsp; The Taken War But can you do the restore on the backup game?&nbsp; The Taken War Backup - that way we don't lose our fourm threads and the like.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Which shaped 5e sheet was depreciated? There is the&nbsp; current one , the&nbsp; legacy , or the&nbsp; OGL ? As a pro subscriber, you can take the html and css, if you know which one and the coding is listed, to make a customized sheet instead of having it restored back. That is if I'm understanding what you are needing.
I may be a Pro subscriber, but I'm really a novice when it comes to what I can actually do here. I know, I'm a bad bad man. :( lol It's the legacy sheet. Yeah I just need a way to let my players get access back to all the stuff on the old sheet so we can update to a new one. I know it seems like most of the data is in the attributes and ability tab, but trying to copy that to a new sheet would be murder.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok. it is no not hard to give yourself the sheet back. Go to your detail page and click on the setting button then click on the game setting. Open in another tab the link to the legacy github page and open the D&D_5e.html sheet and copy all of the html code. Go to the other tab and scroll down to the character sheet selection and choose custom sheet. You just paste that html code into the html tab in the editor. Now you do the same thing with the D&D_5e.css code. After all that you can do two things. The first is just click on the preview tab (optional) (3rd tab in the editor) and the second is click on the save. That restores your sheet back to the legacy when you save it.
Thank you very much. I followed your instructions and it worked exactly as you said it would This problem is resolved. Really appreciate it!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcomed and glad I could help.