Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player looking for an Experienced GM and highly active GM *Maybe willing to try new systems!*

Edited 1477534856
Didn't get this in the title, but this will most likely be a solo or two player game (The second player being my girlfriend). Hello, my name is Gekido. I am a Gm who has had a rough patch and stressing games and I'v been looking for a game to pla on the side as a way to relax. For the systems I would prefer something with home brew elements though of course I'm fine with vanilla!, as I have alot of cool ideas which I would like to implement into the game. *Custom spells, magical abilitys and mixing classes together, stuff like that.* I am experienced with fate core, and a little bit of 5E but I am still rather new to the system and ALSO I know a bit about risus as well.* I am very active and I would most likely like to play VERY often, like a couple sessions a week spanning a couple hours rather then just a single session a week. This is my second post and is very similar to the other one I made. But its been, maybe three/four weeks now and I still have not had the time to play... Well I managed to get in on a oneshot that lasted two sessions, but... Nvm XD. If your interested just post below or shoot a PM, skype preferred.
are you looking to be a player or GM
Um... It kind of says in the title XD But player.

Edited 1477567834
Asking for it to be just you or just you and the girlfriend is the hard part. If you don't find anything in this vein and want to be in a more normal game that often plays several times a week, toss me a pm. Last week we had 9 games in 7 days. 
I'm actually looking for two people to play CoC (Call of Cthulhu). PM if you like to play. I can play almost daily next week and for some time tomorrow. I know it's not D&D but I thought I'd put the offer out there.