Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Volvos guide competition

If you have a competition at least make it open to all so we dont see Sorry, this promotion is not available in your region This is so annoying and pretty close to my subsciption as a roll 20 supporter not being available in your region.
andrew a. said: If you have a competition at least make it open to all so we dont see Sorry, this promotion is not available in your region This is so annoying and pretty close to my subsciption as a roll 20 supporter not being available in your region. If the company giving away the product (i.e. Polygon) can't do the promotion outside of a certain region (usually due to insurance that the company pay to make sure they can give out the product), it's not the fault of roll20, regardless of it being their product. Complain to Polygon if you have a problem with THEIR competition.

Edited 1477819968
2 things....its a difital product so how would insurance effect it? and why is roll20 promoting it and directing its users to the site/competition, in their words Roll20® @roll20app ICYMI: Head over to @Polygon now for your chance to win a copy of Volo's Guide to Monsters in Roll20! <a href="http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/28/13460414/volos-guide-to-monsters-giveaway" rel="nofollow">http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/28/13460414/volos-guide-to-monsters-giveaway</a> … So surely it can simpley be linked via the market place on role 20 as I doubt when purchased they will be claiming its area specific and Polygon also has over seas sales lines/offices. That said thank you for your input Liam.