Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Free Map Releases: Barrelbog (4x Town Maps, 2x Dungeon/Field Maps)

Enc's Encounter Maps have some new stuff up for you, just in case you decide November is a good time to visit a dank, spooky swamp. Barrelbog is a sleepy town deep in Jones Swamp, perfect for a side quest or even a great place for your heroes to start out on their quests. In my campaign I used these maps to be the start of a much longer adventure, and had my parties explore a nearby fort overrun with bandits. The Barrelbog map set contains: x8 Town maps (four town locations with day and night variations) x1 Dungeon map (A hill fort) x2 Field maps (one swampy areas just outside of town, with day and night variations) With the exception of the field maps (which post this Friday), the rest are now available for entirely free (along with the couple hundred other maps) at my campaign map archive:&nbsp; <a href="https://falleron.com/" rel="nofollow">https://falleron.com/</a> Smallish samples follow for those wanting an idea of what we're talking about here. About: Enc's Encounter Maps are what I use for my campaigns hosted right here on Roll20. I make them freely available for non-commercial use because... well hell I spent hours on each of these for my campaign, it would be a shame to waste them after. I hope you enjoy them! Let me know if you have any questions, and happy halloween! -Enc
Gold
Forum Champion
Thanks for your work. Really cool free original art blog for a Roll20 GM to follow and use.
Thank you for sharing, they are really awesome!
This is just the coolest stuff, thanks for sharing!
As a heads up, the final Barrelbog maps released this morning. Next week will be Hearthflare Temple, a multi-level interactive dungeon map with lots of moving parts (like floor puzzles that change the lighting of various rooms from dark to light, switch based doors, mirrors to reflect light, and so forth).